Ratings for Dr. Odette C. Daley

Beware. I wish I had done better research before choosing Dr Daley. Let's see... shotty prenatal care that left me with terrible postpartum complications, botched blood testing and giving me wrong test results that another Dr had to fix and correct for her, and then finally she decided to LEAVE THE HOSPITAL while I was in labor causing me to have to get an emergency cesarean. I would have sued her but the idea of ever having to see her face again was infuriating. She came very close to killing both me and my son.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. daily for the past six years and she is the best !!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Daley is good, but her staff is terrible. It took them 11 weeks to give me results on a bone density test, and no apology! I had to call them over and over again about my daughter's lab tests. I will never go there again!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Understaffed. Horrible communication issues. Someone needs to do something about this- took me almost 2 weeks to receive time-sensitive information which is unacceptable. Will be switching asap. Don't waste your time with this doctor, find one who takes the time with their patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Do not waste your time and money as I did. JUST Do not waste your time and money as I did.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Although my star rating for specific aspects of this office are ok; I do not recommend this office. The issues I ran in to don't have anything to scheduling and manners, but the more important aspects of care like lab work. My first visit seemed pretty routine. We ordered all kinds of blood work, discussed additional testing required because of my age, and did a pap. The Dr. mentioned it looked like I may have a yeast infection and sent out a culture. My follow up appointment is in 3 weeks. So far so good. 2 weeks later I get a call saying I have a yeast infection. It seemed crazy to me that it took 2 weeks to tell me that, but I've never had one before and really didn't know so I let it go. I go back for my follow up, the Dr. says all your blood work was normal, do you have any questions? I said no, and she said ok well appointments are usually longer than this... I noticed my chart was not in her hand, and said what about my additional blood work because of my age? The one we did for genetic testing, and the gender? I had a gender party scheduled for that weekend. She said that they didn't have that and that they could order it if I wanted. I said I thought it was already ordered, and asked if it was ordered last time. She said the medical assistants order the blood work not her. I almost lost it. I kept it together and said ok please order it. They said I can go to Quest right after my visit. Since they are contracted with Quest you have to go there. They submit the requests for blood work electronically, and don't give you a paper copy. Quest NEVER has them, and you have to go back and forth with the office and Quest to get your orders. I go to the lab immediately after my appointment, and of course they don't have the orders. I finally get my blood drawn, and called the practice to say I am switching Dr's. I asked that my records be transferred to my new Dr. I asked about the pending blood work and they said they would send it along to the new Dr. Weeks go by and I still have not heard about my blood work, I call Quest and Dr. Daley and they both say it couldn't be processed, but could offer no reason why. Of course nobody thought to let me know. Now I am frantically trying to get my appointment moved up with the new Dr. so I can get new orders and start this all over again before I fall out of the window for this testing. This is my first child, I'm 35 and a nervous wreck. All this office did was add to my stress. As a side note, I got a copy of my labs that were properly drawn from Quest and they were not normal. Not alarming, but indicated anemia. I know this because I had to google all the abnormal values.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Office staff is terrible. Takes forever for referrals with nothing but excuses. Dr. is nice, seems to be understanding, but unable to get anything accomplished past the visit.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Doctor's nurse is fantastic, caring and compassionate. Doctor is wonderful, she is kind, listens to any questions. Gives answers in detail. Office staff is lacking. Slow to call referrals, slow to communicate with MD, slow to coordinate testing. Not motivated to provide the best customer experience.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Daley is wonderful! She delivered my first and I'm seeing her again for my second. She came to visit everyday after my son was born and make sure we were doing well. Carmella is wonderful as well! They both make you feel comfortable and I drive 45 mins just to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Odette C. Daley's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)