Ratings for Dr. Javier J. Soto

Dr Soto is a great doctor. Out of the four rotating doctors at this practice he is my favorite. No question is a dumb question and he makes you feel very comfortable. Very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Because of this man I am now pain free and healthy after several years of declining health. He is caring, patient, and has the highest level of professionalism I've experienced in thirty six years. He saved my life. And is a fantastic Dr. And Surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I see alot of others on here that had the same experience with this doctor like I had. I'm not pregnant but I went there because of other female issues. I would ask him questions, and he couldn't even give me a straight answer. He also questioned me asking me "Why I was there". Being a doctor that reads about a patient before they consult with them, he should know the patients chief complaint. When examining me, he was being very rough and show little to no compassion when I told him he was hurting me. I would never recommend this guy to ANYONE, I got more empathy and compassion from the nurse then this quack. I am currently searching for a new doctor. I'm over it!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I felt that I was bothering the office staff and the doctor. First I had to stand in a hall way and answer personal questions from the nurse(?) about my medical history then I had to justify why I was there to the doctor. After a quick pap smear I was dismissed to find my own way out of the office. There was no discussion of how to handle a medical problem that brought me there and no mention of a follow up or anything else. The doctor speaks very low and can be hard to understand. Not a warm and friendly doctor or staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I did not have a good experience at this office at all. The staff as well as Dr. Soto constantly spoke Spanish in front of me which i find highly rude when I am not a spanish speaking person. I would ask questions only to get NO answers! I was never given any results of any tests. He would come in to check me for less than FIVE MINS and then say he was done. He didn't tell me anything about my baby or my pregnancy. I found out more via the internet than through him. I winded up switching doctors because I didn't feel I was getting the correct care there. If you speak spanish I'm sure they are nicer but if you speak only English they will talk in front of you in spanish and I guarantee it was about me otherwise why speak in another language. I found it offensive that he couldn't talk to me IN English and never answered questions I asked. He brushed them off as "oh that's just pregnancy" when it turns out it wasn't when I switched doctors. Don't go to them.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Soto is such a caring and kind doctor and really truly cares about his patients and their well being. Dr. Soto is the best doctor I have ever come across and feel very comfortable around him and his staff when I have to talk to them about some things. Best Obgyn doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Was kinda sceptical about him being male. But when you meet him you dont care. He is great.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I don't like male doctors, but he didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all! he delivered my baby boy and i'm very grateful!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

DR.SOTO IS VERY KIND, PROFESSIONAL,AND DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AT ALL BEING A MALE DOC IN THE OB FEILD. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, TAKES TIME TO TALK TO YOU AND HELPS WITH ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS. VERY NICE, AND IS THERE FOR YOU. KEEPS YOU AT EASE AND HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND. GREAT DOC AT PARTNERS OF WOMENS HEALTH.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Javier J. Soto's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 2000)

AARP