Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Larrazabal

Dr. Larrazabal is board certified. I have been his patient for many many years and he is very professional and knowledgeable. I guess some people are very negative and grouchy. He will spend time with you and answer all your questions. He see’s half the amount of patients that most doctors see because he runs his practice on care and it’s not about money or he would see more patients then he does. Dr. Larrazabal is AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

He is a great doctor, and is always willing to explain, anything that the patient wants to know and needs to know

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Not a good doctor, he asked me what was the reason for my visit, when I began to speak he would interrupt me with another question, he did not care or listen to what I had to say, left the office very unhappy. Found out he is not even board certified and he lacks the ability to treat patients with respect. He is there to collect money, he is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

If he is not board certified, how is he practicing. I guess is Florida. I accompanied my aunt to her first doctor visit with Patric Larrazabal and I do agree completely with the comment made above. He did not read her chart and immediately assume my aunt's condition. Not even knowing the reason of her visit. The smell of his cologne filled the room right away. My aunt started sneezing and there was not even a box of tissue in the room. I felt that it was a waste of time. He is not a caring doctor and he thinks he is God's gift to women. He gave me the impression that he is a gym rat. Geriatric doctors need to understand and listen to the patient's needs. Just because their patients are of an old age, this doesn't mean that they cannot tell the difference between a caring doctor or a doctor that is there to collect money. And they should know that they can't wear a strong cologne when they are with patients. I highly recommend that Patrick Larrazabal gets some ethic classes.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Don't think he is board certified, he is fine if you don't question him, then he develops a superiority attitude, lacks basic manners, he is a "my way or the highway" type of guy

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I went to Dr. Larrazabal for well over a year. Because I have multiple medical problems, I noted he never reviewed my chart and became extremely condescending toward me. Having been in the medical field myself, I left his office. His office staff, however, were wonerful and I have nothing but the highest praise for them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009