Ratings for Dr. Brent D. Schlapper

One great family Doctor and person. He listens to you and then explains the situation and recommend treatment very thoroughly. He takes time with you.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Been with Dr.'s office since age 12, now 32! Love them! Staff really knows you too! I do not like that they are always late even if your appt is first! In regards to the Rx: they have a Rx line you are supposed to call. I do not like how long it takes them to return calls with test results. I get them on my own from the testing facility faster. Very knowledgeable and friendly though! I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

staff has always been helpful and friendly and any new patients who feel this is not so or fine offence with some ignoring and not handling things fast enough it is suggested to find a md or pa who supports your hand holding and makes you feel better about yourself because you have no patience. other offices don't even give you the time of day where as here you will get a call back even if it isn't the same day. so check out other facilities and see if their courteousness meets your needs.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I really want to use Angela as my doctor,and if she moves I will follow her, BUT, the staff is impossible to deal with. Very unfriendly, I was upset about my call to them about my medication, took 3 phone calls to the office and two days to get an answer, never did get a call back.told them I would be there on "my" lunch hour (which I get 30 minutes) to pick up a card and my prescription, was told ok, got there and they were "closed for lunch", no notice of this except for a little portable sign,tapped on the window, woman sitting right there, she got up and moved away,I tried calling them from their lobby, got an voicemail.Stayed and I was late for my job, and when I said I would look for another DR., the receptionist did not bother to even attempt to act like she cared. I have never encountered such uncaring office staff at a Dr. office in my entire life. Good thing the medicine I was trying to get was not a matter of life or death, but they probably would not have cared even then.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Brent D. Schlapper's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med