Ratings for Dr. Salman Ahmed

We have had Dr. Ahmed as our pediatrician since our first daughter was born in 1999. He now sees our twin baby girls. He and his staff are the best we've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Of only they saw adults as well... You won't find a better doctor or medical staff anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

The entire staff of this practice are wonderful! If you are breastfeeding they are supportive and flexible with vaccine schedules as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I've been going to this office since by daughter was born in 08 and everyone is always very nice and answers any questions I have. Dr. Ahmed is caring and treats my child like she's family. Greets me and gives my daughter a hug when done examining. She feels comfortable with him. The nurses are great too. I highly recommend them to anyone. I just wish they were closer to Port Orange but don't mind the drive for the care they provide.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Ahmed is very interactive with his patients and is an excellent physican!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

The best ever! We have been going to him since my son was born in 1998. I have 3 kids and they love him. He is caring ang takes the time with you!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Salman Ahmed's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL