Ratings for Dr. Kory Ann Casey

I had such bad back and leg pain that I could hardly move or breathe. I'm sure that without her help I wouldn't be walking now. She helps you feel very at ease and is extremely knowledgeable. A friend had recommended her but I'm often uncomfortable meeting new Drs. But I will never regret my decision to see her. She's friendly and gave me valuable tips to help myself. She also listens carefully to your concerns and treats you in the way that will help you best. One word description, Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I have sciatica nerve pain and I went to see her yesterday for the problem,,,she was so friendly an nice to talk to,,she explains what's going on and tells you if she can help you,,orders x-rays if you need them...her staff is great also,,,she took me right in,,,she's been doing this for 35 years and she is very knowledge....will see her again....

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

i always leave Dr. Casey's office feeling better than when I went in. Not only physically but mentally . Her staff could not be any better

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I met Dr. Casey quite by accident, but it was the best of the best. I adore her she is one of the best Chiropractors I have ever had the privilege to be treated by. Not only was I walking straight with no pain but her administrations last for a number of weeks.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Casey has been serving my community for over 30 years. She is extremely attentive to her patients and brings a plethora of knowledge to her practice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Kory Ann Casey's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company