Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Carrillo

Dr. Carrillo is my mother's surgeon and he is wonderful, not your typical surgeon. He is kind, he listens and he is a good surgeon. Only downside is the wait, but you learn to call ahead. The positive side of the wait is he gives you the time you need. Wonderful doctor, wish he was a family physician so I could share him, too.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

not your average general surgeon. dr carrillo has compassion and personality.he is the most respectful male of females i have ever met. the only down side is the wait time when you have an appt..but i believe that is because he doesnt rush his patients out of the office and he lets them talk and he listens..imo, he is an amazing surgeon

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Carrillo operated on husband and myself. He was the best surgeon we ever had. I had a lengthy rectal cancer surgery. I believe that he saved my life. Its been over 5 years. We moved away and I really miss going to him. He's the best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Carlos A. Carrillo's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Pacificare