Ratings for Dr. David K. Yoon

Rude uneducated doctor and unprofessional staff. Money hungry. Go to any other medical professional And you will be treated better.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

rude docotor, worst front desk staff, and office manager. Rude anrp nurses, go accross the street to the other walk in clinic in front of wal-mart on saxon.They make you more sick that when you started - several er visits, lots of money paid, etc.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

very poor knowledge about medication and the office lack good communication skills.they do not return phone calls. I'm finding a new doctor

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

very knowledgable in his field and in tropical medicine

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

This doctor is too scared to prescribe and doesn't listen to reasons why you want a particular medication. He thinks, for example, that ativan is addictive, and doesn't think about how anxious my wife was. She needed something to help her with generalized anxiety. He gave her 15 and would not give any refills. My own doctor is concerned with making his patients feel better. Dr Yoon doesn't seem to care about that - seems to look at people as potential addicts, which my wife is not. I am a psychologist and his conservative nature keeps people in pain unnecessarily. He is too busy typing on his computer and does not make eye contact. Return visits - does not remember you. Asks questions he has asked 50 times before. Not available for emergencies. Afraid of lawsuits? Doesnt care if you run out of medications - will not call anything in. Has to see the patient every time you need a refill. I dont need a scaredy cat doctor, I need someone like my own - confident and experienced.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

This practice and Dr is only concerned about MONEY!...I was an establised patient that paid in full every time I went and when i was really sick and asked if they could bill me so i could see the Dr. because I was very ill. I was told no....and if I did not like that i could go elsewhere...Not at all knowledgeable and have no hospital privleges.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

STAFF RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOCTOR WAS GOOD BUT I WOULD JUST NOT GO BACK BECAUSE OF THE STAFF. IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR JOB GET ANOTHER BUT DONT TAKE OUT YOUR FUSTRATIONS ON PATIENTS THAT PAY THEIR MONEY TO SEE THE DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

poor care . messed up all my meds took me off blood pressure meds . than wondered why my blood pressure was very high.Shrugged shoulders and rolled eyes. when heart dr. told them to get my blood pressure under control. Lost medical records. This was not Dr. Yoon but another M.D. on staff. Will say one thing physian ass. was great.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. David K. Yoon's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL