Ratings for Dr. Regine M. Pappas

Wouldn't let this Doctor treat my dog. Worst experience EVER!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Helpful and answers questions well. Staff is helpful in explaining the tests being conducted. Only short coming maybe be length of time in waiting room, even with scheduled appointment. However, understandable that emergencies do occur.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Pappas as your number 1 Glaucoma Specialist. Even if you have to wait, it's not because she is goofing off, it's probably because she has a patient that has an emergent need. Such as myself. One time, she had to see me before others because of my eye complication and possibility of loosing my vision if she wasn't able to see me. So, sometimes you as a patient have to be compassionate and wait! Just like I would wait for you if you had a serious problems. But, I bet you go back to see her because you know she is the BEST in the area.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

almost every time i go to see this doctor i have to wait 3 hours to see her 2 minutes. she leaves my questions to be answered by techs who don't know the answer. the shortest amount of time i waited for her was 45 minutes, the longest was 4 hours past the time of my appointment. doc and staff have no respect for patients' time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I found Dr. Pappas extremely knowledgeable and aggressive in my treatment of glaucoma. She takes her time and explains your condition clearly and takes the time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Regine M. Pappas's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)