Ratings for Dr. James A. Aurand

I was told upfront from staff and patients that the wait time would be long. Since I had tried several doctors locally and none quite measured up, I felt I should just bite the bullet and book my appointment. Boy, was I glad I did! Dr. Aurand spends quality time with you. I have NEVER had a more thorough first appointment. He follows through and I must say that he followed up a health concern I had, which was going on for a year. A quite simple fix, if someone had taken the time to address I wouldn't have lost a year of my life. When I am waiting I know that he is taking care of someone else and although frustrating for me, he is doing what needs to be done for another patient. His staff is wonderful, returns phone calls and knows what is going on. Dr. Aurand is truly a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This doctor is wonderful , caring and smart. He listens and cares. I have had him as my PPO for 15 years and I can trust him. He is an A++ doc.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. James A. Aurand's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal