You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nancy McLeod

I had her for my first pregnancy. She was nice but I didn't see her once when I was in the hospital (for 6 days) and they didnt have a meet the doctors night so that I could meet the other ones that may have attended my labour and delivery. Overall I felt like it was impersonal. The longest I waited for an appointment was 45 minutes. I'm pregnant again but have found a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. She was recommended to me and who knows, maybe she is ok if everything goes fine and you don't ask any questions. I found her not knowledgeable enough, following statistics instead of seeing her patient as an individual. Fortunately she wasn't present during delivery. I had my coccyx fractured due to baby's posterior position. 2 days later Dr.McLeod pushed it to check if it's actually fractured (the only time I saw her in the hospital), causing me pain further worse than during delivery. I got shivers and nurses kept giving me dilaudid - it took a couple to bring me back to reality. My "Doctor" didn't even bother to check on me... I have no clue how a person like this is still practicing.... Besides, I still don't understand why did she have to check on my coccyx like that, without an x-Ray or anything... Mind blowing! It's as if you went to see a doctor with your broken leg, and she would move it around to see if you're not lying... Thinking of her gives me shivers. I will never see her again!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Mcleod is a wonderful doctor and takes her time with you. Which is why appointments get behind schedule which can be annoying for the ones who are impatient. I don't like how you have to wait sooo long to get an appointment with her, so good luck if you get sick now and want to see her asap .. Usually a 3 week wait ! I don't like how she has doctors always filling in for her so your not always guaranteed to see her ( hate that actually) The receptionist is not always the most pleasant person to deal with . Hope u get her on a good day !! But when I do get Nancy she is wonderful and she is great with my kids .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr McLeod and her associates were all so excellent during my pregnancy and the birth of my baby! She was always very warm and helpful, and was able to squeeze me in for a few visits very last minute when I had concerns. Though she did not end up being on call the night baby was born, the other doctors in her group are all lovely (I think I met all of them during my week-long hospital stay). Appointments at her office are usually running behind, but I think this is pretty typical of most doctors' offices (I don't think I've ever had one on time with my regular GP). I found both receptionists to be helpful, so not sure what all the other comments on here are referring to... I will definitely go back to Nancy for baby #2!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I also agree, Nancy's receptionist is rude and I won't be going back for baby #2. As knowledgeable as Nancy is, she didn't make me feel as though my concerns are valid cause "she's seen it all before" and she was ALWAYS late...even if I had the first appointment of the day! She'd roll in late with a Starbucks. Not impressed!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Unlike most postings I am a 63 year old male who has had the good fortune to have had Nancey as my GP for twenty plus years. I've only once got good news from a Dr. and that was you guys are going to have a baby. As such I don't see her as often as I should. She has guided me through two cancer scares and a major spinal issue among other issues. She even remembers my dogs name. Only male at her baby shower. Feel blessed to have her as a major part of my life as I age

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

After hearing great things about this office and doctor I decided to make a call to this office, little did I know what I was in for. I have never been spoken to in such a rude manner! Upon calling there was no greeting of "Dr. McLeod's office" or "Dr.'s office" I was told to be put on hold, without giving my okay. After being on hold for a good 10mins (I understand office's can be busy but 10mins....) I was told if my GP does maternity I was not allowed to switch over... (Even though my GP had said yes) I was told "there is a lot of important information which needs to be given out early unfortunately Dr. McLeod doesn't except pt who are over 8week's pregnant" ; "I don't have any app's avaliable till end of March". There was no other help or recommendation offered.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

She is the best! She was the first person to ever hold me as a baby! I have had her for life and she is the most kind, helpful doctor. I look forward to having her help me with my own pregnancy!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I was in her waiting room and seen a mother with a new born baby, getting angry with her child and acting mentally ill. I said something to the receptionist to speak to the doctor. I have no idea what happened but I was hoping the police would come but none did. When my husband and I had an appointment with her we waited quite a while past our scheduled time, there was a university student taking her place asking us questions. When Dr McLeod did come in we told her we were hoping to avoid a c-section and would appreciate any guidance so that would not happen to us. Her responce was, your going to be one of the ones to have a c-section so get that in your head and its easy to schedule. Then she huffed out of the room leaving us and the student quite surprised. We left just after. I hope that it was a off day for her. If your ok with unusual situations and a c-section then she might be a good fit for you.

Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Nancy McLeod's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had her for my first pregnancy. She was nice but I didn't see her once when I was in the hospital (for 6 days) and they didnt have a meet the doctors night so..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad experience with this doctor. She was recommended to me and who knows, maybe she is ok if everything goes fine and you don't ask any questions. ..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "If you are having a baby she would be a good choice. Otherwise, not sure she is interested. "

April 25, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mcleod is a wonderful doctor and takes her time with you. Which is why appointments get behind schedule which can be annoying for the ones who are impatien..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McLeod and her associates were all so excellent during my pregnancy and the birth of my baby! She was always very warm and helpful, and was able to squeeze m..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I also agree, Nancy's receptionist is rude and I won't be going back for baby #2. As knowledgeable as Nancy is, she didn't make me feel as though my concerns ar..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Unlike most postings I am a 63 year old male who has had the good fortune to have had Nancey as my GP for twenty plus years. I've only once got good news from a..."

June 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "V8X 5J2". Address has been updated from "None" to "4420 Chatterton Way". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507276336".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After hearing great things about this office and doctor I decided to make a call to this office, little did I know what I was in for. I have never been spoken t..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is the best! She was the first person to ever hold me as a baby! I have had her for life and she is the most kind, helpful doctor. I look forward to having ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was in her waiting room and seen a mother with a new born baby, getting angry with her child and acting mentally ill. I said something to the receptionist to..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazing Dr that I never seen in my life."

December 23, 2014