You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy McLeod

Dr. Nancy McLeod's Ratings

Unlike most postings I am a 63 year old male who has had the good fortune to have had Nancey as my GP for twenty plus years. I've only once got good news from a Dr. and that was you guys are going to have a baby. As such I don't see her as often as I should. She has guided me through two cancer scares and a major spinal issue among other issues. She even remembers my dogs name. Only male at her baby shower. Feel blessed to have her as a major part of my life as I age

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

After hearing great things about this office and doctor I decided to make a call to this office, little did I know what I was in for. I have never been spoken to in such a rude manner!
Upon calling there was no greeting of "Dr. McLeod's office" or "Dr.'s office" I was told to be put on hold, without giving my okay. After being on hold for a good 10mins (I understand office's can be busy but 10mins....) I was told if my GP does maternity I was not allowed to switch over... (Even though my GP had said yes) I was told "there is a lot of important information which needs to be given out early unfortunately Dr. McLeod doesn't except pt who are over 8week's pregnant" ; "I don't have any app's avaliable till end of March". There was no other help or recommendation offered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

She is the best! She was the first person to ever hold me as a baby! I have had her for life and she is the most kind, helpful doctor. I look forward to having her help me with my own pregnancy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I was in her waiting room and seen a mother with a new born baby, getting angry with her child and acting mentally ill. I said something to the receptionist to speak to the doctor. I have no idea what happened but I was hoping the police would come but none did. When my husband and I had an appointment with her we waited quite a while past our scheduled time, there was a university student taking her place asking us questions. When Dr McLeod did come in we told her we were hoping to avoid a c-section and would appreciate any guidance so that would not happen to us. Her responce was, your going to be one of the ones to have a c-section so get that in your head and its easy to schedule. Then she huffed out of the room leaving us and the student quite surprised. We left just after. I hope that it was a off day for her. If your ok with unusual situations and a c-section then she might be a good fit for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665194].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

She is an amazing Dr that I never seen in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Dr McLeod has been amazing for the past 20 years or so! Her and her MOA, Pauline have been nothing but professional, empathetic and prompt, also knowledgable. In all the years, I have waited for maybe 5 min to get in and then Dr. McLeod has never rushed me, but listened and given answers. It's a treat to go in there!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. McLeod is an amazing doctor. I just started seeing her and she is very approachable and knowledgeable and has time to discuss all of my issues. Even if she has fallen behind, it is because she is so thorough and concerned about each patient. I would happily wait over an hour (not that this has ever happened) to see a physician who has my best interests at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I love Nancy and have been seeing her for 20 years. You often have to wait though. And, the receptionist isn't always pleasant. But, overall going to the dr. I feel that they care about me and my babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

I have found that although a decent dr, Nancy is alway running late, and rushes us( my 4 kids) if you even get to see her as she is usually not in the office and has a locum replacing her...I have found that if I need to come to her office about an issue multiple time I see a different Dr. everytime and need to repeat myself consantly with I feel is not in the best interest of myself or my children. BUT I think her BIGGEST down fall in definately her receptionist, I fine her EXTREMELY rude, unwilling to help in cirrcumstances that are rather time pressing, and just to have a poor over all attitude....if there wasn't a shortage of Dr.'s here I would diffinately change to see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have never had a long wait to see Dr. McLeod & have never been rushed through an appointment. I have seen one of her locums a few times. I liked her very much, so I asked to see the same locum whenever Dr. McLeod was not available. This request was warmly received by Dr. McLeod's exceptionally helpful & competent assitant. Considering the state of our health care system, I think everyone in this office delivers excellent care with strong dollops of compassion & humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822133].votes_count ]]