Ratings for Dr. Nancy McLeod

I have had trrible exprience with this dr so far. I have passed 11 weeks and still have not visited her. Every session a different dr was at her office insted of her. She always says I had a family issue or Bring some nonesense excuse. She does not care about her patient at all

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Mcleod was my maternity Doctor as well as her resident Susan. Not one bad thing to say. Excellent pre-natal and post natal care. Cant wait to go back and do it all again with her. When I didn't see Nancy for whatever reason all the other GPS and locums were just as friendly and nice as her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Mcleod delivered me as a baby and now is caring for my child as well. She is one of the best and most caring doctors around.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I feel so lucky that Dr Nancy is my doctor. She is an amazing baby doctor and more importantly a fantastic doctor for me. I think she is caring and very real also has given me the best advice for me. Pauline is very accommodating and accurate. The make a great team.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I have been very lucky to have Dr. McLeod as my doctor since I was a young child - and now I am an adult with 2 children of my own, (the first she delivered, which was so special), and she is just as wonderful with them. I am so glad they have such a kind-hearted, personable and genuinely good person as their doctor. She takes an interest in our family's well-being. The entire office staff is wonderful - and any locum I have had, is also great. Thank you Dr. Nancy to you and your team - you are the best :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Nancy McLeod is AMAZING!! She is so supportive, is always honest and knows what's best for you and your baby!! She absolutely doesn't tell you what you want to hear but she does what's best for both of you!! I was lucky to have her as my Maternity doctor but she also delivered my youngest daughter!! She took every precaution she needed to to make sure that everyone was healthy and happy!! I've never loved a doctor more!! I hated to leave her practice when it was time to go back to our GP!! If she was taking new patients I'd be the first in line!! ❤️

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I had her for my first pregnancy. She was nice but I didn't see her once when I was in the hospital (for 6 days) and they didnt have a meet the doctors night so that I could meet the other ones that may have attended my labour and delivery. Overall I felt like it was impersonal. The longest I waited for an appointment was 45 minutes. I'm pregnant again but have found a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. She was recommended to me and who knows, maybe she is ok if everything goes fine and you don't ask any questions. I found her not knowledgeable enough, following statistics instead of seeing her patient as an individual. Fortunately she wasn't present during delivery. I had my coccyx fractured due to baby's posterior position. 2 days later Dr.McLeod pushed it to check if it's actually fractured (the only time I saw her in the hospital), causing me pain further worse than during delivery. I got shivers and nurses kept giving me dilaudid - it took a couple to bring me back to reality. My "Doctor" didn't even bother to check on me... I have no clue how a person like this is still practicing.... Besides, I still don't understand why did she have to check on my coccyx like that, without an x-Ray or anything... Mind blowing! It's as if you went to see a doctor with your broken leg, and she would move it around to see if you're not lying... Thinking of her gives me shivers. I will never see her again!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

If you are having a baby she would be a good choice. Otherwise, not sure she is interested.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Mcleod is a wonderful doctor and takes her time with you. Which is why appointments get behind schedule which can be annoying for the ones who are impatient. I don't like how you have to wait sooo long to get an appointment with her, so good luck if you get sick now and want to see her asap .. Usually a 3 week wait ! I don't like how she has doctors always filling in for her so your not always guaranteed to see her ( hate that actually) The receptionist is not always the most pleasant person to deal with . Hope u get her on a good day !! But when I do get Nancy she is wonderful and she is great with my kids .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016