Ratings for Dr. Benigno Feliciano

The worst doctor I ever had. He and his staff are unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

HORRIBLE doctor. Is unprofessional and has no clue. He wouldn't treat me correctly in hospital got mad when i asked for a new doctor or for my Rx medication i take for my other problem gout which came on when i was in hospital. I was in the hospital because i was diagnosed with diabetes. He then lied in transcript from hospital saying i asked for narcotics. I recorded the whole conversation because all nurses told me he is horrible. Also i was asking for days before for a new doctor because he was rude the first time we met. My regular doctor was not privelege at this hospital so i got him. My wife had to go get administration and he didnt care still. Nurses couldnt understand why he wouldnt help. Next day after asking for a new doctor and him saying he doesnt want me as a patient. I was released and sent home with wrong prescriptions for diabetes. Also my doctor told me there was no reason for me to be on certain medicines they had me on in the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013