Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Rosen

Dr Rosen operated on two locations on my left foot. He did an amazing surgery to correct these problems. I have been recommending him to everyone I know who has foot problems .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I was getting ready for my grandson's wedding and suddenly had terrible pain in my left ankle area. Dr. Rosen x-rayed the area and found the problem. The treatment took the pain away and I danced all night at the wedding. Besides being good at what he does he is so pleasant. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Rosen is a highly competent and patient friendly surgeon. He cheerfully explains all of your options with the pro's and con's of each in a diligent, precise and respectful manner.  He treats you like a family member and cares deeply on your progress. He is never in a rush as you are NOT another number. His staff is great and always friendly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Outstanding respectful and very professional. Definitely recommend him for any and all foot care

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have been a paraplegic for 35 years and have always managed to get pressure sores on my ankles. For my latest sore I went to the local hospital wound center and 3 months later there was very little change in the size of my wound. A worker/friend from the wound center told me to go see Doctor Rosen, he is the best at healing foot wounds. It was the best move I ever made. Dr. Rosen was able to get control of my wound and eventually it healed. I never spent more than 15 minutes before being seen. I have been to many doctors in my 35 years as a paraplegic and Doctor Rosen is the best and friendliest doctor I have ever met. Thank you Dr. Rosen.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Rosen is a very caring and compassionate doctor. His staff is very professional and helpful with patients. Dr. Rosen gave me options for my foot problems and in no way was ready to do any surgery without trying other options before that. I went into physical therapy and Casey did a great job with the therapy. After two months of therapy, I am pain free and able to resume all of my physical activities. Thank you to Dr. Rosen and his staff for the care given to me. I will certainly recommend you to anyone needing a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Rosen has been my go-to-doctor for feet and ankle pain for many years. He is very compassionate and professional. His diagnosis of your medical problem is always accurate. The staff is very friendly and attends to your needs in a very professional manner. Casey is the greatest for a timely and efficient therapy session (s) as needed. Great professional experience. Thank you Dr. Rosen for caring greatly for your patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am very pleased with the techniques, care, and outcome of my experience with Dr. Rosen and his staff. The diagnosis and treatments were spot on and resolved my Plantar Fasciitis. I am glad I went to a specialist instead of following website review recommendations. And when you place yourself in the "hands" of Casey, there will be great results! Great team...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Pleased with Dr. Rosen's treatment. His therapist, Casey, is awesome, as is his assistant.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Awesome Doctor, great therapist and good nurses. Slow from check in to exam room. Some of the front office assistants are terse when requesting payment or co-pay with no consideration to those sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Robert G. Rosen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim