Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Rosen

I came to Dr Rosen with multiple issues in both feet. Dr Rosen accurately diagnosed and provided expert care. Since I had multiple issues, each phase of the treatment corrected those problems one at a time. I kept getting better and better. The staff were always cheerful, professional, and timely. This group of professionals work together for the best possible treatment for the patient. I am so happy with my results: the physical therapy alleviated the inflammation of the neuroma in my right foot while the alcohol injections proved to be the solution for the neuropathy in my left foot. I researched all issues with recommended treatments and was very confident in Dr Rosen's treatment strategy - it was personalized just for me and it worked! Thank you Dr Rosen, Casey all all the staff at Dr. Rosen's office - you helped me get my active life back again. Thank you - Teresa O.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

This is a professional office and staff. Dr. Rosen is very compassionate and really listens. He explains things very clearly and treats you with respect. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Doctor Rosen and his staff are frendly and knowledgeable. I went there in pain and within a week my ankle was feeling better. If you have any problems with your feet I strongly recommend Doctor Rosen and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Not only best podiatrist, but best doctor in Brevard County. Front desk does not over schedule and is prompt. Doctor is competent, courteous, down to earth and funny. I was really impressed that he encourages patients to actively participate in their treatment plan instead of like a lot of practices that dictate treatment to patients. He is very helpful, and it is apparent that he true wants to improve the quality of his patients' lives. His motto is "yolo"!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

The staff is very nice and are punctual with getting you in and out in a timely manner. The doctor moves from room to room in a timely manner after you go into room. Did no have to wait very long. The doctor explains so that the patient can understand. The doctor is very compassionate in regards to the patient's foot situation, pain, etc...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Front desk staff an staff are very nice an willing to help attuned is great. Dr Rosen is knowledgeable an operated on my ankle. Was very pleased with the result. Has a great beside manner., very caring.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

If you have any work done, the after care even if he changes a band aid will cost you anywhere from 45.00 to 80.00. I had to pay something every time I walked in the office even when I paid for the procedure up front. Definitely likes to overcharge. I'm just glad I don't have to see him again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He is great with kids and adults! His staff is friendly and helpful! I wish there was more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Great doctor, friendly staff, helpful, and would highly recommend Dr. Rosen.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

The front desk staff at this facility is incredibly nice, so that was one of the few positive things I experienced there. Dr. Rosen is nice enough and seems to be knowledgeable, but he seemed incredibly rushed when we met and didn't explain anything to me fully. I had to decide my own treatment plan and ended up, apparently, picking one of the most expensive routes, which was Physical Therapy. In PT, no one could explain to me why they were doing what they were doing, and I had to keep reminding them of stuff they forgot to do. They charged me $40 to put athletic tape around my foot at the end, which I wasn't even aware there would be a charge for and certainly would have just done on my own if I would have known. After several treatments, I was getting new pain in another part of my foot and the old pain was only getting worse. Since then, I have just taken to ice and stretching at home, which has helped so much more. I feel like they could have told me to try that from the beginning instead of putting me through hundreds of dollars worth of useless therapy.

Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Robert G. Rosen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL