Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Rosen

Dr. Rosen has been my go-to-doctor for feet and ankle pain for many years. He is very compassionate and professional. His diagnosis of your medical problem is always accurate. The staff is very friendly and attends to your needs in a very professional manner. Casey is the greatest for a timely and efficient therapy session (s) as needed. Great professional experience. Thank you Dr. Rosen for caring greatly for your patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am very pleased with the techniques, care, and outcome of my experience with Dr. Rosen and his staff. The diagnosis and treatments were spot on and resolved my Plantar Fasciitis. I am glad I went to a specialist instead of following website review recommendations. And when you place yourself in the "hands" of Casey, there will be great results! Great team...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Pleased with Dr. Rosen's treatment. His therapist, Casey, is awesome, as is his assistant.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Awesome Doctor, great therapist and good nurses. Slow from check in to exam room. Some of the front office assistants are terse when requesting payment or co-pay with no consideration to those sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I came to Dr Rosen with multiple issues in both feet. Dr Rosen accurately diagnosed and provided expert care. Since I had multiple issues, each phase of the treatment corrected those problems one at a time. I kept getting better and better. The staff were always cheerful, professional, and timely. This group of professionals work together for the best possible treatment for the patient. I am so happy with my results: the physical therapy alleviated the inflammation of the neuroma in my right foot while the alcohol injections proved to be the solution for the neuropathy in my left foot. I researched all issues with recommended treatments and was very confident in Dr Rosen's treatment strategy - it was personalized just for me and it worked! Thank you Dr Rosen, Casey all all the staff at Dr. Rosen's office - you helped me get my active life back again. Thank you - Teresa O.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

This is a professional office and staff. Dr. Rosen is very compassionate and really listens. He explains things very clearly and treats you with respect. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Doctor Rosen and his staff are frendly and knowledgeable. I went there in pain and within a week my ankle was feeling better. If you have any problems with your feet I strongly recommend Doctor Rosen and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Not only best podiatrist, but best doctor in Brevard County. Front desk does not over schedule and is prompt. Doctor is competent, courteous, down to earth and funny. I was really impressed that he encourages patients to actively participate in their treatment plan instead of like a lot of practices that dictate treatment to patients. He is very helpful, and it is apparent that he true wants to improve the quality of his patients' lives. His motto is "yolo"!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

The staff is very nice and are punctual with getting you in and out in a timely manner. The doctor moves from room to room in a timely manner after you go into room. Did no have to wait very long. The doctor explains so that the patient can understand. The doctor is very compassionate in regards to the patient's foot situation, pain, etc...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Front desk staff an staff are very nice an willing to help attuned is great. Dr Rosen is knowledgeable an operated on my ankle. Was very pleased with the result. Has a great beside manner., very caring.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Robert G. Rosen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners