Ratings for Dr. Giuseppe Palermo

I was treated for cancer by Dr. Palermo in 2005. Found he and staff very unprofessional. Still I put my life in their hands. Recently found I havd stage IV breast cancer. I visited Dr. Palermo with this problem and he just said it was radiation damage and ordered no further test. I hope no one else has to endure what I now have to go through because this doctor was so short sighted. All my symptoms were visible and he just assured me it was nothing. Thank God I finally have found help and have hope and not a death sentence which is what Dr. Palermo gave me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Great doctor....takes the time to explain and detail information in layman's terms....Staff is helpful and friendly and always willing to work with you.......We always leave his office on a positive note.....Very caring.....

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Great doc. Well-known and respected in the community.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

He has the feeling that women don't want to be talked to so he would not spend anytime with me. He was more interested in where my husband was & what he was doing than in spending time with me. He would stand outside the exam room door & talk to me. If he came into the room to sign papers he was in and out quickly. Spends too much time in the hallway joking with nurses. If he is in the exam room & over hears a conversation he wants to get involved in he leaves & doesn't come back. Nurses have to look for him to approve treatment.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

He misled me to take chemotherapy for uterine Cancer instead of getting Radiation therapy.Now, I have numbness and no feeling in my figers or my legs.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Palermo was very knowledgeable and helpful! He was very plesant and has an amazing bedside manner. I could tell it was importnat to him that i felt comfortable at all times. He made sure I knew and understood everything we discussed. Definately make an appointment with him if you are considering a new Dr. or switching. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Giuseppe Palermo's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal