Ratings for Dr. David V. Joseph

I wasn't overly pleased. Went in with palpitations - he literally spent about 2 minutes examining me, felt my ankles, asked a few basic nursing 101 questions and then ordered a stress test. Once before when I went to see him, I was told his office didn't accept credit cards, so I had to walk across the street to the ATM on Lake Mary Blvd (his former office) and withdraw cash! Doesn't seem appropriate, expecting a heart patient to walk across the street and back for money does it? My overall impression was that of the revolving door/cash cow syndrome; spend as little time as possible, order a few tests, and collect the money. You would also expect some kind of follow up like discussion about diet, exercise, keeping cholesterol low, etc., but nothing. In and out, ring the register.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Wow probably the worst doctor I have ever encountered. There where no questions about family history I had to bring it up. First time I have ever been to a specialist who did not send out forms in advance. Odd question on the limited questions asked he wanted to know your DL#. I honestly felt like I was waisting his time. He has no diagnostics in office beyond EKG. On exiting I had not been told in advance we do not take credit cards thank God I had a check with me. I did notice after the fact on search he has been sued for malpractice. Do not know about you I expect a doctor to be 98% detective this one could care less if you do not bring it up forget it. My primary sent me for a full work up all this quack wanted to do was send me to the hospital for a stress test. Concerned me when sleep apnea came up he called a cpap a breathing thingy

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Both Dr. Joseph and his staff are kind, courteous, and professional. Dr. Joseph keeps a close watch on my medications and does timely testing, but does not order unnecessary testing.He listens when I have questions and answers them fully. While he does not spend a great deal of time with each patient, he does not short change them, either, and makes sure that I am satisfied with the appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. David V. Joseph's Credentials

• Td Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange City, FL