Ratings for Dr. Miles M. Landis

Dr. Landis has been our 5 children's Pediatrician for the last 25 years. He is very caring, and very knowledgeable, and has a great sense of humor! His office staff is also very caring, as well as being efficient too!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr Landis is such a wonderful pediatrician. I highly recommend his practice and fellow doctors to anyone with children.The doctor always calls when there is an emergency. Even if it is a weekend or night time. The staff and/or doctor call back with in hours (quicker if needed) for NON URGENT issues. He does have a relaxed personality but is reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Landis was recommended to me by a nurse in the hospital when I delivered my child. She had previously worked in pediatrics at the hospital and said that she could tell a lot about a dr. when she would have to call them in the middle of the night. She said Dr. L was always interested and concerned. I have found the same thing with him over the last few years. He is very laid back, which is just what this new mom needed. He is also very knowledgeable. I have full confidence in him. He always puts me at ease and has a nice rapport with my kids.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Miles M. Landis's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1983)