Ratings for Dr. Uma R. Mathur

She saved my child's life as a second opinion. Office is clean until dirty Titus-villians sit in it with muddy shoes and dirty hands. She cares for the poor and they arrive in droves. She solves problems and is in demand that is why the wait is long sometimes. The sick often come from far away for her care. Thank You for your service and caring for my child during his illness. You made a difference in so many lives.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Prepare to wait forever. Doctor barely speaks English. Staff is nice. But over all it sucks to go there. Find another. Please!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Do yourself a favor and stay away if you can. Average wait time at this office is around 4 hours. You only see the doctor for about 5 minutes, the office personnel are rude and the medical assistant is unprofessional. They like treating people as guinea pigs, do not like to give people referrals if needed for your insurance, and they try to act like a one stop shop for gynecology, primary care, pain management and psychiatric care, which they have no business trying to handle.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Took my daughter in for a routine check up. Had an appointment for 10:30am, we were not seen until 4:00pm! The office was in VERY poor condition. Dust and grime everywhere, and it smells just as awful. The staff hardly acknowledged us, it took me standing there for 5 minutes before anyone acknowledged our presence. Then once we were seen by the doctor, I was unable to understand half of what she was saying. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Visitng Dr. Mathur's Titusville office for a checkup for my toddler was the worst experience we ever had, hands down. I finally made it out of the waiting room after 1 hr & 10 min & that's only b/c I asked to go in the back to change my daughter. So then they just let me stay back there to be seen. Then I waited in the room for another 30 min before the doc came in. She whole place is very dirty!! The nurses are rude & act like they don't even see you. I couldn't even understand the doctor & she didn't even look my daughter over like she was supposed to. She was rushing us out...after we waited 2 HOURS while she chatted with other employees in the next room. It was the most unprofessional & disgusting place, I don't know how they call themselves a doctor's office. I will never be bringing my child back there. 10/24/11

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

This doctor and her husband take at the least 4 hours to see you and then are just worried about getting you out of their hair. All they do is prescribe drugs and send you on your way. I do not recommend their office in cocoa or titusville. They are very unhelpful and the nurses are rude and the office stays dirty. There is no reason to wait for 4-7 hours for a 15 minute visit and drugs you may or may not use. For refills it took me 2 and a half hours for her to write on a piece of paper.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Uma R. Mathur's Credentials

• Inst Of Med Sci, Banaras Hindu Univ, Varanasi, Up, India (Grad. 1974)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union