Ratings for Dr. Vidya Hate

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Hate she is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Asks extremely personal questions, not pertaining to your health and then offers VERY offensive opinions. Iam not the only person I know that she has done this too. I have never been to a doctor that was as unprofessional. I would not see this doctor ever agin under any circumstances. In my opinion she has no business practicing medicine if she can't keep her opinions on non-medical issues to herself

Submitted April 15, 2013

Best at c-sections and has a very caring heart with family morals :) I had 3 csections that healed just fine in a matter of weeks. They all make sure you have no pain when you wake up <3

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

the best lady ever you find in person. As professional awsome work.... i would recommend her all the time

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have had no problems with this doctor. She is a professional and does her job well. Some opinions and accusations on this page seem absurd.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

She is a WONDERUL Doctor. Everyone on her staff was amazing especially Cara, the nurse midwife. I had the best pregnancy and easy delivery with them.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr Hate. Not only did she get me through some medical procedures but was extremely helpful with discussing birth control with my teenage daughter. Who also feels comfortable enough speaking with her. Dr Hate was also the first doctor to determine that I had a codeine allergy after my surgery, something that several other doctors never figured out. I do agree that her office is difficult to get a hold of and the phone answering is below par. But I do believe her staff to be doing the best they can. In addition I believe Dr Hate does have a good bedside manner. I would recommned her to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I only saw Dr. Hate when she read my results, she chastised me for divorcing my husband even when i explained his abusiveness. She seems aloof and cold. Overall i was happy with the staff, though they did seem incredibly overworked. The front desk girl had the responsiblity of answering all the lines (5 in total) pulling charts, running insurance and filling RX's.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very difficult to speak with a person at the office. I have to call back three or four times in a day to avoid getting the answering service. The need to hire more staff to accommodate the number of patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Vidya Hate's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL