Ratings for Dr. Prerna Vijayvargiya

She is a great doctor! Very kind and thorough with her patients! Can't recommend her enough!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

This GP is the worst I have ever come across. My husband suffers from a lung disease that (apparently) is incurable. During several instances when he called her office for an appointment (with severe symptoms), she either referred him to the ER or gave him an appointment 3 weeks later. After I checked on the internet myself what his condition is, my husband and I went to her and had a lot of questions (it is now July) that were left unanswered by her. She was ok (but very passive) the first few questions, then (out of the blue) she flipped and started getting very irritated and blurted out to us why we were asking so much and why we repeated the same question. Her voice was pitched and she walked out. I was shocked! Her preferred method of care (if you can call it that) is to pass the monkey as fast as she can to another doctor or the ER.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Prerna Vijayvargiya's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1984)