Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Sahai

Dr. Sahai is a great pediatrician. I have been going to his office for 7 years now. I have two kids that love him. I do not hesitate to call him when something is wrong(even if it's a low grade temp.) and he is very caring and helpful. I drive a far distance to see him because I trust his opinion more then any other pediatrician I have ever met. His staff has changed recently, leaving the office atmosphere a little different. However, Dr. Sahai is well educated and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to new parents, who need help outside of traditional office hours. If your child is ill Mon-Thurs, he is very helpful, but he is highly offended by seeking assistance through calling any number other than his office phone- even if you feel the situation to be emergent. This is an unwritten rule that parents should understand, but all other doctors consulted did not share this same policy and, in fact, encouraged that the parents seek assistance since the children cannot articulate what is wrong with them.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr Sahai is a great doctor, he always has a willing listening ear and spot on on his diagnose. He is excellent with the kids and also with the parents.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I really did like Dr. Sahai...he has an outgoing personality and will take time to listen and talk with you. He is also flexible on vaccination schedules and avoiding antibiotics (if possible). But my big complaint (and the reason I switched peds) is his office staff. They seem very unorganized and not the happy and accommodating staff that I would like to experience when we visit.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Steven H. Sahai's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL