Ratings for Dr. Sandi Beug

I went here because I just moved to Regina, what a mistake!! The staff were unfriendly and almost rude to me and my family the I do not have confidence in this office and I would not recommend you do either! Moving on!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I got a set of vaneers from this dr that were not aligned properly and now have cavities developing underneath the vaneers. Also, I had cancelled three apt’s within a year due to my son being very ill. When I went to reschedule, they told me they would no longer see me as a patient. I don’t recommend going to this office.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Things have changed at this dental office over the past year or two. I have been a patient of Dr. Beug's for over eight years. The last visit I had in November 2017 was one of the worst visits to a dental office I have ever had. Dr. Beug was rushed and spent very little time with me discussing issues I am having with my teeth. I was surprised when, after asking her what I should do about a specific problem, she simply got up and left!! I don't think she even heard my question. I was then sent off to the person who does the laser fillings, what a nightmare! She indicated that the filling was "superficial" and proceeded to drill and scrape without having applied anesthetic. The pain was ridiculous, I had to ask for a timeout because I began to feel nauseated. She said it would only be a few minutes more, it was not, after 20 minutes she finally finished. Through that whole ordeal, while I was wincing in pain, she and the dental assistant talked about their children and what they were doing after work! In my circumstance, I felt that patient care was out the window and the level of professionalism was at an all time low. I will not be returning to Dr. Beug's office again and will start the process of finding another dentist.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I went to get some fillings done. The one was deeper than expected. Her hygienist (The lady that can do laser fillings)told me if I felt any discomfort to let her know and she'd put in more freezing. I let her know it was hurting, she continued to dig out the decay while saying I'm almost done and I said it hurts and she continued for 5 minutes digging and would not put in more freezing. She put a medicated packing in and told me if it didn't hurt I could get a filling a few months. fast forward 5 months later I came in for a check up and said it doesn't hurt. Sandy told me no you'll have to go see a specialist and get a root canal. I made an appointment with the specialist and got a partial root canal June 2016. I was suppose to get the other half done jan 2017 but when I submitted my receipt my plan doesn't cover specialist. In October 2016 I got an infection in that tooth so I went to see sandy she prescribed a medication to clear up infection. I asked if she could preform the rest of the root canal at a later day because I could not afford to pay for a specialist and she said no I probably sent you to the specialist because you had a curved root canal or something.... or something??? Ok weird.. she didn't even look at my record. How could she be sure? In jan or feb 2017 she pulled my tooth for me. She use the term oh your ready to say good riddance to this tooth. No I wasn't, but she didn't give me much choice did she? I've since seen another dentist and judging by my other teeth in the X-rays he said he didn't see any curves roots or anything out of the ordinary. I've heard this exact story about the medicated packing and sandy's clinic referring them to the same specialist but they stood their ground and made her put in a filling. This person has not had any issues with their tooth in over 3 years. She's shady and her staff is rude and clicky.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have a story to tell but not going to bore everyone with long details. My family went to this clinic for years, then when my daughter needed emergency work done, she had to see the woman left in charge who was not a dentist. She said she couldn't do the work she thought was required but couldn't get the dentist in to do it either. I'm not convinced she even knew what was required. She threw the phone book at me when I asked for a referral and told me to 'pick one!' I finally got her to recommend a few places, as the dentist was off and would not come in. The dentist I found discovered a severe infection that had been missed .. so disappointing and won't go back to this clinic again. It's also true that staff is very unprofessional and you hear about their off time and love lives. I did have great prep staff here, I have to say. Look for someplace else .. I found a fantastic clinic and a lot more professional than this one.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Horrible experience at this clinic. Moved to Regina & needed to find a new dentist after going to one regularly for over 20 years. She decided I needed a couple fillings, when she went to do them she put the needles in wrong, I had swollen gums for about a week. The filling was not done properly... she and her hygienist were more concerned about talking about their weekend plans and love lives instead of being professional and doing a filling on a patient. I had to go to another dental clinic where they had to fix her terrible work. The dentist that had to fix it. Do not go to this clinic.... very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Do not go to this dentist. She does not do fillings. She has her unqualified staff that are not dentists do them. They talk to each other all the way through don't pay attention to what is hoing on in your mouth because they don't look in your mouth they over charge snd you leave in worse shape than you were when you went in. If you need fillings you will not see her she does not do them. They do not care if you are in pain do not know how to give needles properly and all your money gets used up going back to resolve problems that shouldn't have happened. Even my 11 year old granddaughter said they don't look in your mouth granny they are too busy tacking with each other.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

It seems funny that every single time I entered this clinic I had something wrong with my teeth eventhough I never had a tooth that bothered me. Never did I go here for a check up without having at least one filling done though from the stories I've heard since leaving this clinic years ago seemed to happen to many people. I believe Dr. Beug performed unnecessary procedures for the money she'd make. She insisted I have both my top wisdom teeth out though they caused no pain or discomfort to me. I finally agreed to shut her up and she then knocked my jaw out of alignment while pulling one yet wouldn't admit it. I had to go for 6 massage treatments to fix my jaw! Since leaving the clinic I've never once had any procedures done at my current dentist. In fact I get nothing but compliments on the health if my teeth. Feel sorry for clients of this clinic.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I love how quick but effiecent they are. My step girl who is two bow goes there for a year and so does my fiances whole family! Thank you for your 26 years of service and many more to come!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Wonderful environment. They are great at calming the fears of those who are terrifed of the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016