Ratings for Dr. Sandi Beug

Must be family and friends giving the good ratings, this office is terrible.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I put my trust in her ability to provide the best dental recomendations and care for just about 20 years. Because of the reoccuring issues I looked for a second and third opinion which were both assessed the same. Her inability to identify the real problem has led to major issues today that require to be corrected at a cost not covered by insurance. This is extremely disappointing. It appears she cares more about her lifestyle more than her patients. Today I read the paper and there she is with her husband again boasting about their lavish livelyhood. In the past it was the charity parties and her big house being shown off. The message being portrayed wouldnt look so bad if she did better work, the lifestyle is the reward for a job done right. I do not recommend anyone to get dental work done by Dr Sandy Beug.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Great staff, very friendly and would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Love Sandy and all her staff. They really care about their clients and doing what is best for your overall health. It actually stuns me to read some of these reviews as I could never imagine Sandy or her staff doing any of the things that have been said on this site. Not an accurate representation of the business or the people who work there whatsoever. Give them a chance, you will not be disappointed. Sandy is one of the most compassionate and caring people I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Went for a cleaning appointment. It had been several years. I was nervous. The staff made me feel welcome and safe. My hygienist took the time I needed to deal with my anxiety and the appointment went smoothly. They do oral cancer screenings with this cool light. It’s for finding things early. Never had it before but nice to see the office is caring and offers the service. Great Office!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I recently had some laser fillings done at this office. Loved it!! Way better then getting freezing. I would recommend this office to family and friends. Staff were very knowlegable and caring to my needs. I will definitely keep coming to Dr. Beug for future appointments.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I went to Dr. Beug for the first time recently and had a phenomenal experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful and handled all my concerns. My check up with Dr. Beug was great and I found her to be more diligent and caring during her examination compared to other dentists I have been to in the past. You can tell that Dr. Beug really cares about the overall health and well being of her patients. I will for sure be returning for another check up and cleaning in the near future.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Sandi is amazing. So nice and caring to all her patients

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

THIS DR. SANDI BEUG IS A TERRIBLE AND UNCARING PERSON I WENT TO THIS OFFICE FOR 20 YEARS AND PUT UP WITH SUPER LONG WAIT TIMES IN HER OFFICE. I FINALLY COULD NOT STAND HER BAD TREATMENT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! TWO YEARS AGO SHE WANTED TO PULL 3 OF MY TEETH AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD NOT LAST TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! I STILL HAVE TWO OF THESE TEETH AND LOST THE ONE SHE WORKED ON BECAUSE OF BAD WORK. HER OFFICE IS FILLED WITH MAN-HATERS AND TREATED ME WITH DISREASPECT WHEN I ONLY SAID I WAS TREATED UNFAIRLY . I HAVE MANY COMPLAINTS I COULD WRIGHT ABOUT. I HOPE YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GO TO THIS PERSON

Submitted July 4, 2018

I went here because I just moved to Regina, what a mistake!! The staff were unfriendly and almost rude to me and my family the I do not have confidence in this office and I would not recommend you do either! Moving on!

Submitted May 2, 2018