Ratings for Dr. Ramakrishna P. Kanuri

I found Dr.Kanuri to be an excellent Dr. He spent ample time with me at my first visit,and spoke to both my husband and myself after the procedure.I found him professional and courteous and explained things in a manner I could understand, and I would not hesitate to see him again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Not willing to follow trough with paper work to help patient receive help for medication. You become a doctor to help people so why not do that

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

My son was at Oakhill Hospital for stomach pain.Some test were ordered and I obtained the test results from medical records 24hrs after test was completed.48 hrs later Drs PA tells me test was neg. and when I pulled out the results and asked her to explain why my results said pos?She had no reply.Dr showed up while I was gone and was rude to my son,told my daughter to hang up the phone when she tried to call me and discussed my sons condition in front of others with out me being there.HIPPA VIOLATOR!!!Oh did I mention my son is a minor?He is rude and his PA lied to me about test results.I consulted with Dr.Claton about GB surgery.It was done that next day and my son is back to normal.Dr.Kanuri wanted to drag it out and scope my son when it CLEARLY was his gallbladder according to the HIDA scan.You need to be on top of your medical care and get copies of all your results.ASK QUESTIONS!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Ramakrishna P. Kanuri's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

AHC