Ratings for Dr. Heather Halldorson

Halldorson isn't a great Dr. She's always late and doesn't always take your concerns seriously. I try to see her as minimal as possible. She's very aggressive during physicals. She definitely doesn't have gentle hands. But with all things considered, I think that she's slightly getting better with her condescending and rude behavior.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

As a family we have been seeing her since she saw through our pregnancy and delivered our 1st baby 15 years. She is amazing and takes the time to hear what you are feeling. She has saw us over her lunch break for emergency visits and remembers family medical history (which is long in our case)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Exceptionally condescending and controlling. Please do yourself a favor and do no waste your time. She is always late and only works part time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

She is unbelievably late all the time. You can wait up to an hour. The staff is very rude and judgmental. She refuses to address any issues unless you come in more than 2 times about the same issue and she doesn't seem to know a lot at all. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr halldorson has been my doctor for over 10 years. She has never been anything but helpful and knowledgable. She sees my entire family and is not a pill pusher as some of these people are saying. She favours therapy for mental illness over drugs. She favours physio therapy over pain killers in muscle/ligament damage. Between myself, my husband and my kids, she has never pushed drugs that didn't seem necessary for us. She takes the time to explain things and talk to you. Which is probably why she's late. Which she is, she's always late. Just expect that. But she's late for a good reason, she doesn't rush you when you're in there.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Halldorson can be extremely rude and is much less knowledgeable than she thinks she is. I saw her for over ten years and will never go see her again. She misdiagnosed me, prescribed me the wrong medication and was then rude when I was still concerned. She referred me on to a specialist and I was then taken care of properly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Halldorson has been my doctor for a while. She's off and on, but generally quite reasonable to deal with. Nevertheless, she's extremely hard to get into and consistently late. I've also noticed that she's very keen on prescribing and sometimes even prescribes the wrong medications. If I get a chance to have her manage my concerns or get referred onto a specialist, I take the specialist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Halldorson's since she completed her schooling. She always listens and explains well. But the wait times are very long....I have yet to see her at my scheduled time. She is always 1/2 hour to over an hour late in meeting my appt. times.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

For an asthma specialist she seems to know nothing about asthma. Somehow she can diagnose a Child with asthma over a seasonal runny, stuffy nose and occasional cough with no wheezing. Neither has there been shortness of breath caused by literally anything, no wheezing of any kind for any reason, no typical asthma attacks, nothing that would actually indicate asthma. Apparently allergies don't factor into this woman's mind either and prescribes steroids. My own experience with her she pushed Prozac like it was it was the magic fixer of all things.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I have had Dr Halldorson as a dr since she came out of school. She is amazing person, in all the times I've gone to see her has she seemed distant or bringing family problems to work. She has been awesome. She is knowledgeable she has never rushed me. She has never tried to diagnose me with something I don't have, she has never rushed me she has never been abrupt with me she doesn't coddle she tells you how it is.if you have something to talk to her about then book according .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016