Ratings for Dr. Robert Rosenbluth

This doctor is only about the money when it comes down to it. I had insurance that I guess was not that great and I needed an operation to take out a rather large cyst, while laying in the hospital after the surgery he came in to say this to me" you know you got cadillac treatment on trolley car insurance. He said he is paid much more than he received from my insurance from private patients. I was crying and thanking him for helping me as he had been my doctor for 10 years at that time, but he made me feel worse crying poor mouth to me laying there in a bed unable to really comprehend why he did this to me. i told his nurse in his office what he did and asked her why and she said "I am so sorry he did that" I am sure I was not the first and that was over 18 years ago and to this day I will never forgive him. He is cruel talking money to a patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Robert Rosenbluth's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1963)