Ratings for Dr. Simon Hudy

Have been seeing Dr Hudy since the late 70s or early 80s. He is very thorough and would recommend him to anyone. His sense of humour is unparalleled.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Hudy has been our family doctor for 23 years. He is very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. Words really can't describe Dr. Hudy. He is a little bit of "Dr Gregory House" wrapped by a whole lot of "Hunter Patch Adams" Thank you for all your help over the years.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Hudy has been my doctor for 21 years. He is very knowledgeable and gets to the point. I have referred my friends and family to him without hesitation. Best doctor alive.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Hudy has been my family doctor for 20 years and he has been there. His knowledge about medicine is quite good. He is dedicated being there bright and early at 6:30 in the morning if not sooner. He gets on scheduling appointments with ct scans and what not if my family needs them. He does care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Hudy has been our Dr. since 1990 and always been there for us. He gets working as soon as he arrives which is 630 am if not sooner. Where else do you get that dedication. He listens and then acts on any problem brought to him. He needs to be cloned. Marion you;re the best nurse also right along with our Dr. Great practice and keep the love , care and concern for the patients ALIVE.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Simon Hudy is absolutely wonderful! He is highly knowledgable and very caring towards his patients. I came in with a severe rash under my arms and he was able to diagnose me effectively. Thank you very much, Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Hudy is a great Doctor! He's been my family Doctor for 31 years now. Haven't met a better doctor yet! Thanks Simon, Jeff P.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

an excellent doctor very helpful and takes the time to listen to you highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hudy for over 6 years now, he himself and his wife are amazing , very nice people. Dr. Hudy doesn't sugar coat things, which is great!! he will tell you how it is, and well some people need that. As for the office, the girls up front can be really rude or don't even acknowledge you except for one, she has reddish blond hair, super nice I wish they can clone her haha. Other than that most of the other girls, tend to mess things up, not get back to you with important info, etc. or are rude. I find it takes for ever in this office, I usually wait 2-3 hours which is insane! I wish they can work on the wait time, maybe have another great doctor available :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Great Dr! Have been seeing him since 1984 and no complaints. Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014