Ratings for Dr. Simon Hudy

Dr Hudy has been my family doctor for 20 years and he has been there. His knowledge about medicine is quite good. He is dedicated being there bright and early at 6:30 in the morning if not sooner. He gets on scheduling appointments with ct scans and what not if my family needs them. He does care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Hudy has been our Dr. since 1990 and always been there for us. He gets working as soon as he arrives which is 630 am if not sooner. Where else do you get that dedication. He listens and then acts on any problem brought to him. He needs to be cloned. Marion you;re the best nurse also right along with our Dr. Great practice and keep the love , care and concern for the patients ALIVE.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Simon Hudy is absolutely wonderful! He is highly knowledgable and very caring towards his patients. I came in with a severe rash under my arms and he was able to diagnose me effectively. Thank you very much, Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Hudy is a great Doctor! He's been my family Doctor for 31 years now. Haven't met a better doctor yet! Thanks Simon, Jeff P.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

an excellent doctor very helpful and takes the time to listen to you highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hudy for over 6 years now, he himself and his wife are amazing , very nice people. Dr. Hudy doesn't sugar coat things, which is great!! he will tell you how it is, and well some people need that. As for the office, the girls up front can be really rude or don't even acknowledge you except for one, she has reddish blond hair, super nice I wish they can clone her haha. Other than that most of the other girls, tend to mess things up, not get back to you with important info, etc. or are rude. I find it takes for ever in this office, I usually wait 2-3 hours which is insane! I wish they can work on the wait time, maybe have another great doctor available :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Great Dr! Have been seeing him since 1984 and no complaints. Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Hudy has been my family doctor since I was 5 years old ( 25 yrs) he is amazing. He now also sees my kids and is excellent with them. He is always busy so wait times are long but I always get the attention I need when I am in to see him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Simon is great, unfortunately the practice kinda sucks!! The waits are insane and the catch is if its just for prescription renewal you usually have to go in anyway. (Duh - they get paid more) Their waiting room is like a cattle stockyard so if you weren't sick when you got there .... after sitting around for an hour or so .... packed in there - YOU WILL BE! I wish they could setup a system where you sit out in your car and then they can phone you to go in to the exam room directly. It's just really gross sitting in there.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Hudy has been my husband's Dr. since he was a child, and our (my daughter and I) Dr. for the past 3 years. We were going to another doctor that stopped caring, and we were high and dry for a Dr. in a city that had almost no one taking patients. He heard our plight and took us on as patients. Sometimes, you wait a while there, but that is the story at every clinic I have ever been to. No one has ever cared as much as he and Marion (his nurse) do when it comes to our well being. He is dedicated to our health, and his straight shooter personality may offend some, but I appreciate it. He is no nonsense, and as such, there is no fluff, he goes straight to finding the root of the issue for you. When I was diagnosed with diabetes, he and Marion helped me beat it, no pills. He never pushed the pills on me, and believed in me and my ability to beat it on my own. They invested time in me every other week to help me lose the weight I needed. They exceed my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013