Ratings for Dr. Joan E. Siracuse

Dr Siracuse has been my cardiologist since 1991 when I had a heart attack with more problems over the years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and most of all very thorough. Her staff is first rate and very helpful despite me not the easiest patient to manage and I can be demanding. I believe the reason that I am on this side of the grass is Dr Siracuse and her great staff! .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Had an excellent experience with Dr Siracuse and her partners Dr Bennett and Dr Parnassa. I am sure they were happy to have that previous disgruntled patient leave their practice. Sounded like a real troublemaker!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Great doctor. Very caring and thoughtful . Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

She saw me at Highlands Regional after a PE. Very professional,smart a lot of knowledge and a sweet person. She wrote on her notes exactly what I did say to her. I can tell people this lady is a good doctor. But her partners not the same opinion!!!!! I'm changing their group just because my doctor is one of her partners. Not happy with Parnassa!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

outstanding are from all personnel at the office. comprehensive care. very caring.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Joan E. Siracuse's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)