Ratings for Dr. GARY L. Heller

I'm so happy to have found this doctor. His office is a wonderful place to visit, the whole staff is so kind and efficient, and I've never had to wait more than a few minutes. Dr. Heller has a confident, healing aura that is so reassuring, and he's so easy to talk to . He takes extra time to explain things to me. I came to him suspecting I had skin cancer on my face. From the first moment he walked in the room, I felt relieved to be in such competent hands, and I had complete confidence in him. He did the surgery himself, as well as the deep sutures, then he turned me over to his assistant to do the routine finishing and bandaging. I remember his instructions to this assistant when I returned to have the stitches removed: "Make it perfect!" And it WAS perfect; the scar is practically invisible now. I'm looking forward to my next routine visit, and I hope I can always visit this doctor for my skin care. I recommend him warmly!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

skin cancer was removed from my neck by his nurse or assistant, I was never really told of her title. dr never checked what she was supposed to of done, when I removed the bandage the lesion was still present. I also had something on my back, he said it would be removed next time, no reason why he couldn't do it right then, except he could have another bill, I also received another bill from his office, in which I will not pay for something that was not done. this dr simply does not care about his patient, I will never return to that office. BEWARE

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The staff does most of the work, he supervises. The staff is courteous and skilled. Nurse or assistant was not in the room when he examined my daughter, and they should always be present.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. GARY L. Heller's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1978)

Delta Dental