You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mervat El Tair

Been going to see Dr El-Tair for over 13 years. Very professional, punctual and understanding of all of our families health needs. Very accommodating to quick appointment requests.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. El-Tair is personable, knowledgeable and goes the extra mile. I wouldn't go to anybody else.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I really liked Dr. El Tair she had been my Doctor from around the year 2000-2009. In late 2009 I suffered some very bad back pain, I went to go see her and she was very abrupt with me and proceeded to tell me to bend forward and touch my toes. She told me she was not going to get me a CT scan or MRI, because I clearly had a back strain. I saw her again and she prescribed me Naproxin and put me on a waiting list for a pain management clinic. Still no MRI or CT scan, or willingness to accept that my back pain could be more serious. Out of desperation I went in and saw someone at the walk in Clinic who immediately told me she suspected I had a herniated disc, and proceeded to get me in for a CT scan 3 weeks later. When I went to see Dr. El Tair again she knew nothing about it, and because I didn't tell her in advance she refused to renew another prescription I needed and made me book a new appointment it was at that point that I decided to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. El-Tair is very warm and caring. Thorough as well. I like her very much.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

After posting a note yesterday I decided to read it again and noticed I made a mistake. I said my next appointment was 3 months later when in fact it was 3 weeks later. My point remains that I booked the appointment months ago and now I have to wait another 3 weeks later. I think the Doctor is excellent and have nothing negative to say about her. I guess I am just frustrated because I will be out of town and now have to drive all the way back. I guess things could be worse!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I find it extremely frustrating that when you book a physical you have to wait 3 to 4 months to see the doctor. But then you get a call saying that the doctor is not available that day and you have to wait an additional 3 months to see her. So much for making an appointment! Man... how annoying is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have been with this doctor for 9 years, she is very caring ,she is excellent doctor

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. El Tair is an absolutely incompetente physician. When I was having serious health problems she said "just live with it" and I left in tears. I ended up finding another doctor that dealt with my health problem, diagnosed it and solved it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr el tair is very knowledgable! Sge really knows what shes talking about. She makes me feel ery comfortable!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. El Tair is very caring and knowledgable. She is always optimistic and cheerful. But the best thing is that she takes the time to explain your condition, the alternatives available to treat it, and her recommendation on the best way that suits your case. She is a great medical doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Mervat El Tair's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to see Dr El-Tair for over 13 years. Very professional, punctual and understanding of all of our families health needs. Very accommodating to quick..."

March 30, 2016