Ratings for Dr. Carl A. Tandatnick

Dr. Tandatnick has made my life anew! I have 5 bulging discs and the pain is dreadful, but after Dr. Tandatnick's treatment, I am up and at it again! He is so kind, thoughtful and when he is with you, you have his full attention! Love his staff too. Oh, if he only could be cloned for other specialities!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have been suffering with constant ache and pain in my butt and back of my legs. I have been unable to keep my walking excerise on a daily bases which is bad for a 76 year old male. I was able to finally get in to see the Dr and was pleased with the amount of time he spent with me and the amount of questions he asked. Sometimes he asked the same question twice later on in the interview (maybe to see if I gave the same answer). It was decided that I needed pain treatment in my lower back and was scheduled in a few days, the process was conducted in a sterile envorment and process was painless. I am now back to walking with no to very little pain. If you have pain that comes from a problem with your spine go see Dr. Tandatnick !

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Prior to meeting Dr. Tandatnick my back and hip pain would not allow me to sleep laying down. Now my pain is kept under control and I sleep all night. Dr. Tandatnick and staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Carl A. Tandatnick's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1983)