Ratings for Dr. Avelino F. Millares

MY OPINION ONLY: I found him to be arrogant; to be lacking in compassion; to be lazy; to show NO sensitivity or care. I would NOT recommend him. He, for example, did not ask his staff to find specialists for me, (ones who are in my HMO network), telling me I had to do so on my own. He is nonchalant. His receptionist is young and non-professional. The office has a cold environment and his staff seem to be disinterested. AGAIN, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Doctor is in a hurry so he can make money, money, money....thats all he cares about. Go to see him, sends you for bloodwork and you must make an appointment to see him again for the results. This means you pay TWICE!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

the visit was ok. doctor was ok. nothing special but i did get my medicines refilled.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I paid with cash. It was $150.00 for 2 minutes. He told me to come back in 2 weeks and get bloodwork. That was it. I went to a walk in clinic the next time I was sick and it was only $80.00. Price gouging! I will never go back!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Avelino F. Millares's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Englewood, FL