Ratings for Dr. Jerry A. Wishik

Just note ,this DR calls all of his back staff "nurses". Most are MA's and X ray techs, none are qualified to do patient teaching about your treatment, medications or have the ability to give injections safely.The MA's and x ray techs have no nursing licence . The Ma's are not required to take any type of further education. They learn what the Dr tells them briefly.The cleanliness in the office is also lacking.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Uncaring, never reachable, rude and sarcastic staff, Higher charges without honest justification, Ready to spend a whole day, they prefer one race over other, if you are not white than you will receive a silent racism, no after hour service, No paging number, to get an answer of your simple question you will need to call thousand times and ya they wil have excuse like they forgot to call you or they were that busy that they just ignored you and your suffering I have lot to write but dont want to waste my time more. Please stay away from this doctor. He forgot he is in the nobel profession.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

I am a first time patient, and it took the office 45 minutes to bring me in when there wasn't a single other patient in the facility. The Dr. Stopped by the room I was in and never even bothered to introduce himself. I've now,been sitting here waiting for 3 hours and still have not been seen. I'm pissed, and I am especially pissed that Florida Blue referred me to this place. Absolutely horrible. I would never,recommend anyone else to come here and I'll never be back.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Good luck getting out of here in under 5 hours.. I've never had to wait for a doctor so long in my life. Also, make sure you get in writing up front how much a procedure will cost. He pushed a procedure on me that I didn't even feel I needed and said it would be around $75.. After I was done and checked out my total was $495!!!! I was livid. I will never return to this office again and I worn everyone to do the same!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I went to Dr. Wishik twice. Upon arrival, I would be taken to an exam room within a matter of minutes. However, both times I was there for over 4 hours with the vast majority of the time just waiting for him. The second visit was just a follow-up to see how things were going and shouldn't have taken more than 15 minutes. I will never go back. He has absolutely no respect for your time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

He's the most thorough doctor I've ever been to. Listens very well and explains what and why he's recommending certain treatment options. Because he spends so much time with his patients the wait can can be long.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

The man was completely rude and uncaring! I will never go back to him again!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Jerry A. Wishik's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)