Ratings for Dr. Cecil C. Aird

When I first went in I thought how thoughtful he comes for patients personally, wrong; this way there are no witnesses to his rudeness and his unwillingness to listen. My list is long: he did work I didn't need (said I didn't have carpel tunnel but did procedure anyway), put a too tight cast on and when I complained he said I didn't know what I was talking about. He took clippers to cast and asked if I was "happy now". He refused to put on a new cast. He told me with two pins and a rod in my right wrist there was no reason I couldn't drive a standard shift truck to work the next day! I got workers comp to let me change doctors and found one willing to take me. It took over an hour for my hand to flatten for a fresh cast, new doctor was wonderful and ended up having to do a second operation. Unfortunately, being rude and just plain mean isn't considered illegal...maybe we need new laws.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr.Aird was rude,does not chart what is wrong with you,Is not truthful when asked why he does not chart what is wrong with pt he stated he chart what is important to chart and that is what is important to him.He does not care about the pt's and lies on chart and about everything that is going on with you. when confronted about why he does not address/chart what issues pt is having?His exact words were"If you don't like the care you are given then have your care transfered to another dr!! When he know's you can't...I would never recommend this dr.to anyone who needs help!!Not even my DOG!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

This Dr has no bedside manner; he disregards your pains when you complain and b/c he is a WC dr is quick to send you back to work. When you ask him questions he says its not related to issue or its normal. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. A coworker saw his office under their insurance and was told that it is a minimum of 4 weeks recovery, but will send a WC patient back in a week for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr Aird doesn't care about the patient. He works for the Insurance companies, and is guided by "protocol". The Patient can't complain about pain and disscomfort because the doctor wouldn't listen. Eventually he will say that the patient is avoiding work. I would never, ever see this doctor... He distroyed both my hands. I am worse then before surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Cecil C. Aird's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (566-01 Eff 1/71) (Grad. 1969)