Ratings for Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter

I was unable to attend my July prenatal appointment. I called today (8/17/17) to make an appointment for Monday (8/21/17) at 3:15. The office manager called me an hour later stating he was releasing me as a patient because of noncompliance. He continued to say I missed one month so they will not be able to remain my physician. I am 6 months pregnant and inquired why he would stress a woman in my condition in that manner. He stated he will give me a verbal warning this time. I advised a verbal warning should have initially been given because I was unaware of their unposted policy. He became upset and decided to discharged me as a patient for a second time. Now I am almost 7 months pregnant and in dire need of a physician for my unborn child. To conclude this story, I have been a loyal client to this practice since 2010 with a total of 4 pregnancies. So if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I called and made sure that I mentioned that I wanted an appointment with the doctor. When I get to the office it looks very different than I anticipated. I started to get a little nervous. The window to the receptionist was closed the entire time. I had to knock after 15 minutes so that they would look at the sign-in form. Since it was past my appointment time I was rushed into the room with the clipboard in hand. The ARNP is nice, but she was not the one I had set up my appointment with and I wasn't able to voice all the concerns I had for my visit. She ordered tests for me, and two weeks later I had to inquire with the office whether they even got it because I had not heard anything. Finally, I receive word that everything came back normal and if I have concerns to call. I looked at one of the tests and they mentioned a cyst, but the office made no mention of this. Mind you, the very reason I went was for infertility concerns, how is a follow up visit not even scheduled to discuss results and what the next steps should be? The exam room was extremely small and too pink for my liking, I guess I will have to take my results elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Physician was to perform an endometriosis biopsy she told me she was going to numb my cervix. She put in the vaginal clamp said she put the numbing medicine on my cervix and was going to wait a couple of minutes for it to numb the area and she left the room. 40 minutes after she left the room I started to wonder if she forgot about me so I started saying hello can someone please come in here. It took 3 times of me doing this before the ""receptionist"" came in and said she would be a few more minutes. The receptionist!!!! I am in the stirrups with the clamp in me for 40 minutes and the receptionist came in telling me it would be a few more minutes. When 50 minutes finally came around I took the clamp out myself and got dress and walked out. Again the receptionist comes outside when I am getting into my car and I just told her that 50 minutes left in the stirrup in a room by myself is unacceptable. I also want to add my first visit I sat in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hours before being seen. I was frustrated but the doctor was really nice so I figured someone that nice is in high demand. My second appointment I schedule at her other office and when I got there they had no record of me ever being at the first office. If I had not had a PAP done ultrasound done ordered by the doctor they would not have any who I was. My third visit I could hear the receptionist still trying to get my first visit information from the other office. She opens her window and says is your birthday xx/xx/xx and I said no it is and gave her the correct one. When she took me back to sign for the endometriosis biopsy procedure she still had my birthday wrong. I told her and wrote it in correctly and asked her if she has even corrected there computer system. But really I do not think I am even in the system sense they don't even have record of me ever being there. I thought the doctor was nice but she is fake in front of you, and does not treat you like a human just a patient. I left this office crying I felt so dehumanized. The doctor’s office has never even called me to ask me if everything is ok or why I left they did not care at all.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I Love Dr. Hardy_ Hunter she's the best, excellent bedside manners, she is # 1. Dr. Hardy_ Hr do care. I thank God for her. Cecilia, B 8/14/2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I had an appointed on 6/11/14. I am a new patient. Dr Hunter took over the practice of my previous GYN who retired. When I called to make the appointment the staff asked me what insurance I had and even asked me the member number. When I signed in they asked me for my insurance card and they indicated they do not take my insurance. I wasted my time and money. I am disappointed with the staff. Cathy

Submitted June 11, 2014

This doctor is AMAZING! And so is her staff. She delivered my 4th child and I really wish that she had been my obgyn for my other 3 pregnancies. The office staff is friendly too despite all of the patients they see Dr. Hardy-Hunter and her staff seem to remember every patients name and they treat everybody with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I love this.doctor and her staff. The office is kinda of.small but the staff are very friendly.and polite the doctor herself is very warm and kind, she listens and answers all questions

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Would NOT recommend Dr. Hunter as a GYN. Have had 2 major surgeries performed by her with extremely poor follow up. The MA is HORRIFIC and has absolutely no medical knowledge at all. I've had the wrong medications called in, has taken office 2 weeks to fax paperwork to insurance company, messages left with the MA do not reach the physician. Although she is very nice, she is too busy and has no time to spend with patients at least for GYN issues. I'm searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Hardy-Hunter is a great doctor. She has a great bed side manner and very caring and understanding doctor. She delivered my first child my experience was great. Being older and having my first child she informed me of all the different test that I would need. I would have to wait to see her but didn't mind upon seeing her you had her undivided attention. If I have another child she would definitely be my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Hardy-Hunter is an absolute amazing doctor. I was refered to use her by a family member, and i couldnt be any happier with the way ive been treated. As with any doctor there are always wait times. But the care she has with her patients is well worth the wait. She has always answered any questions of concerns. Best doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012