Ratings for Dr. Gurnek Kainth

R.I.P DR. Kainth. THe best Doctor who actually cares about the Middle and Lower Class. If he cant help you, he will refer you to someone who will. The last of a dying breed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Kainth is by far the best doctor I have ever come across here in Canada. I love his brand new office! Its so clean, well organized and has amazing lighting. Dr. Kainth is very seasoned in the field of medicine. He is firm and gets straight to the point which is what I like about him. There are only 24 hours in a day. I always feel very confident with his diagnosis and the advice he provides me and my family. He is very dedicated to helping others and clearly WANTS to serve the community considering the office is open six days/week and hes there each and every time without fail. If only there were more doctors like Dr. Kainth the world would be a much better place to live. Keep up the good work Dr. Kainth, we love you!! P.S. for the individual who commented before me, you are talking as if you're a physician? I highly doubt you are one so I would highly recommend you stop trying to act like one.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

The poor thing is not knowledgeable. Little does he know about diabetes. How can he take away cholesterol medication that has been taken for more than 10 years not knowing the patient? Following this he then proceeds with a blood test. With evident high ldl cholesterol he refuses to re-write a prescription. And refuses to run an a1c test, stating he should only do it once a year. Regular procedure states A1C should be done a minimum of once every 3 months, as my new doctor informed me. Did not practice medicine in a respectable manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Been seeing Dr Kainth for over 12 years, since then I acquired a family physician and actually left that practice to return to Dr. Gurnek Kainth. He is great with Men, Woman and Children.. as well as firm in instilling his beliefs/ action to be addressed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

He is quick, smart and effecient does not leave you in there long ,sends you out for proper tests and calls you if there is a problem and he checks for everything, this is the best doctor in the city keep up the good work Doctor Kainth!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Excellent Doctor fast service. I visited this doctor recently and I got proper diagnosis and proper tests.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

This Doctor is Excellent and its not the doctor its the people who are impatiient go there and want to start trouble, I was in there one time waiting for my doctor and some idiot start trouble saying that if this was a white area he would be there on time, hey he stays late for everyone but no one mentions that, traffic ties people up, stop making **** remarks this doctor is indian and treat everyone with respect, I been going there for 13 years know he is excellent better then most dumb doctors out there. Go to school and learn to get rid of your ignorance instead of judging an excellent doctor like this, Dr. Kainth is Excellent in all respects and hard to find a good doctor like this, this area has alot of ignorant people that want to start trouble. Keep up the good work Dr.Kainth!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Horrible experience at this clinic.. Dr Kainth did not spend more than a few minutes to listen to my issue..Kept referring me to other doctors even though I waited over 4 hours when the receptionist told me there would be a 1-2 hour wait.. Did not seem knowledgeable about my problem and dismissed it like it was minimal..when it was not and discussed the issue in front of other patients waiting which interfered in my privacy

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr.Kainth does not know what he is doing. He is rude and unprofessional and does not take the time to listen to his patient. I once went in while I was sick wihtout knowing how to describe my symptoms. He merely mocked me and told me nothing was wrong with me. I ended up going to the hospital for a heat stroke. He will make u wait for hours and see you for five minutes!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I think that Dr. Kainth is a very good Doctor. He tests for everything, which is above and beyond other doctors. He actually seems to care. He goes out of his way to help his patients, above and beyond other doctors. He listens to his patients very well. Only thing is that sometimes he can be moody, or acts like you don't know what you are talking about, which can seem not very nice, so watch what you say. The waits are pretty long, but still pretty good for a walk-in. The front desk lady is nice. They are a little overly friendly with each other though and speak their language, which can make you feel like they are talking about you. Overall, really good though.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010