Ratings for Dr. Sam J. Elias

Dr Elias is a very good doctor. He is helpful, caring and very thorough. I am a long time patient. I have seen other doctors due to insurance changes and always I am happy when I can go back to Dr Elias. He was recommended to me through one of his med school classmates and she told me their is no one better and that she would go to him! I recently got new insurance with my medicare plan. I am so excited to be able to go back to see Dr Elias. You will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Sam Elias, has always been special to me since the first time I was so fortunate to have him, as my # one doctor of choice. He has always listened with patience to me. Dr Alies, always gave me the correct medical diagnosis and treatments. He is also very kind and helped me many times on the telephone. I have moved out of town to La Quinta, Ca. but I always know I can go to him for treatment in an emergency when I am near his office in Tarzana...I highly recommend Dr. Sam Alias, to anyone looking for a highly skilled and trained doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Don't count on him to call back in a timely manner. Don't expect meds to be refilled in a timely (if at all) manner. The office is like a zoo

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

NURSE PRACTIONER FOR DR ELIAS IS VERY NICE AND LISTEN WELL AND UNDERSTANDS

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Elias for many years. He is warm, friendly and treats my husband and I like we are family. He is an excellent doctor. I recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

So greatful for Dr.Elias..... He is the kind of doctor that suits my personality just right. He has a great sense of humor and is really kind....and no nonsense either. I am a very anxious person. He takes that into consideration but takes my concerns serious. I highly recommend him. My hubby sees him too!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

attentive, dedicated and caring Doctor. Cares for my entire family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Elias is the best. I have been seeing him for 10 years and have never had anything but stellar service. He is very knowledgeable and always makes sure I understand what's going on. He is always friendly and always compassionate. His staff may be a bit of a challenge to deal with sometimes but it is definitely worth it once you get through to see him. I would never see anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

He sure did have a big ego.He did not pause to listen to me(symptoms).He jumped into a conclusion soon after aminute of our conversation.I had an established condition that flared up.I went to him to have some temp medications.Wow, he came up with a new diagnosis that required surgery!he was not open to questions.He was in a rush.I went to someone else whose OTC prescription cleared my symptoms in 1 week!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I also expect my doctors to listen to what I am saying and care about my issues. I was sick one day off Excedrine Migraine, next thing I knew my stomach grew like I was 5mo pregnant. Dr. Elias barely looked at the pics that I showed him, and he simply said this is my natural body???? Being as active and athletic as I am, I couldnt understand that diagnosis. I had to convince him to do a CT. There was no result, but when I asked the Dr. what else it could be, he in little words pretty much stated that it was all in my head. My tummy grows from 2mo-5mo pregnant up and down all throughout the day, and that is your professional opinion. I am sure that if this happened to Dr. Elias or someone he knew, he would not assume that this was "natural" without looking into all avenues: gastro-intestinal, etc. I do not recommend this doctor for those who are looking for answers. I was simply told that I was just "fat" (as active as I am) and that it was normal for this to happen.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Sam J. Elias's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

First Health Network