Ratings for Dr. Anjana D. Patel

Exteemely professional, caring and competent. Wait times at this practice are lengthy due to sheer volume of patients, but she spends time with you and never makes you feel rushed. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I suffered from chronic yeast infections for a year. I trusted this doctor when she said there was no way to be sure what was the cause. Switched my birth control multiple times and a year later I find out on my own that the increased estrogen could be causing it. I completely quit my birth control and have been fine ever since. But I will never forget that year. On top of that every time I would call her about a yeast infection which I had one every week.. she wanted me to come in for a visit so she could find out what type of infection it was. One time I sat in her office for three hours before the staff even mentioned she had a delivery and might not be able to see me that day. I feel so dumb for sticking there so long.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I am an older woman who has been a patient of Dr. Patel's for six or seven years. I have found her very caring and capable.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very thorough and helpful. Staff also very friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Anjana D. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners