Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Igras-Kulach

I have been having issues for many years a d no one ever believed me. I can't tell you how many docs I went too until I found Dr. Igras...it was the 1st I walked out of a Drs office and didn't feel like I was crazy. She was very understanding and very helpful! We tried all kinds of treatments and she never never once was impatient with me and my questions or issues. I ended up needing a hysterectomy and I couldn't thank Dr. Igras enough for doing such an amazing job and her receptionist for being helpful and squeezing me in after my surgery. All in all.awesome Dr and great staff!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Absolutely awesome. This woman was straight forward and calmed me in my time of need. I think all Doctors could take notes from Dr. Igras

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Not very helpful and not very understanding. I would not recommend her to anyone. If you not there to get pregnant or to have a baby she couldn't care less about giving you the time of the day. I am seeking out another gyno and will never go to see her again. I have seen her almost a dozen times in the last almost 2 years. This wasn't a one off. I don't want more kids and she couldn't care less about my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Best Dr I have ever received care from! She is compassionate and beyond understanding. Her bedside manner is amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

She did my surgery and it was more complicated than all ultrasounds and devices show before. Amazing job! Would recommend to anyone as she is a caring, feeling doctor. All nurses in hospital were telling me she is great too.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Igras is an amazing doctor and lady. She not only helped bring my three babies into the world, but also my two sisters children and my cousin. She has built my family. She took care of preterm labor, and gave me the faith to know that my babies were going to stay where they needed to be and that when they came early they would be alright.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

If I was to write to rate Dr Igras I would give her 10/10. After 4 years of tring to get pregnant, a past ectopic pregnancy, and two huge fibroids I went to two doctors, women's clinic and one gyno but all they told me for two years keep trying. After pushing my Family Doctor for a month she Finaly recommended me to Dr Igras. I came across her on the hall way not even knowing she was the Doctor I was about to see but her friendliness was just amazing. On my 1st visit review my past ultrasounds, my ectopic issues and gave me a few recommendation but what she needed to know was the condition of my tubes either my Family doctor new if I still had both tubes or not and the obstacles of having just one tube. Since I personaly didn't know she suggest I have a minor check up and minor surgery at the hospital to check my tubes and check my fertility level and clean me up In order to be sure if the sperm was actually flowing in. For the 1st time in 4years she was the only doctor that not only did she give me those options but even suggested the medication and treatment for my fibroids. But as I was scheduled for a trip with my husband she suggested I take my trip and after my trip we will continue with the fibroids treatment. With all that said thank God my tubes were all there, cleaned me up (which the surgury only took 5 minutes put painful like hell). She reviewed with me my prosidure and allowed me to take my trip. 🙏🏿🙏🏿5-7 days after that I got pregnant even without knowing only to find out later that I was 6 weeks pregnant meaning Everything I had tried to achieve in two years I achieved in two visit with Dr Igras. Unfortunately for me I had a miscarriage a week after I knew I was pregnant and it was the worst feeling any woman who has wanted a baby so badly to have to go through this. Even though I never had the miscarriage Dr Igras was able to do to me what other Doctors could not do in 4 years and that I will always be greatfull . After coming back from my vacation where my miscarriage took place she was able to see me right away to catch up with me. I am not sure what the future holds for me but one thing I know is that I have a reason to be hopeful in her hands. Good luck everyone may we all find what our hearts desires

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr.Igras has delivered two of our five children and soon to deliver our third! I wish I found her years ago!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Igras helped me after I had couple of miscarages , I've been her patient for 19 years she is always on time ! amazing staff

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Igras is my ob/gyn and just got me through my first pregnancy. I had a difficut pregnancy starting about half way through which required a hospital stay and numerous visits to the hospital. Dr. Igras was very attentive, caring and supportive throughout. She kept me reassured and was very thorough with all her assessments of myself and baby. She and her staff were flexible and accommodating and my weekly visits there were always very pleasant. We required to schedule a c section in the end due to pregnancy complications and breech presentation. As nervous as I was, Dr. Igras was amazing and both my husband and I felt the c section was a great experience. Her surgical skills are pristine - recovery was great and my scar is beautiful and hardly there! Thanks to Dr. Igras' amazing care I look forward to having another baby. I could not have gone through this pregnancy without her. Amazing doctor - there should be more like her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016