Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Yeko

My experience over the past 6 months has been very positive. Dr. Yeko has been amazing and I feel very comfortable with him and his staff. Extremely knowledgeable and wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Yeko and his medical staff are AMAZING! I came to him after finding out I had massive fibroids. And he was recommended as the best in preserving the uterus through a myomectomy. I must admit I was nervous as this was my first surgery ever. But after several meetings with Dr. Yeko and staff, I felt more confident each day in preparation for what lied ahead. On the morning of my surgery, I was prepared with knowledge of everything needed to feel relaxed and confident that I was in the best hands for my care. I felt like a CHAMPION fighter and Dr. Yeko was my coach. I knew I would be ok. I felt so great, that I woke up after surgery trying to get up and go to the gym. Needless to say, I didn't. Lol! I know it's not easy choosing someone to trust with your medical care but I highly recommend Dr. Yeko and his team. He gives you your future back and does it so effortlessly with a practically invisible incision. I admire and respect the professionalism I received from this great team. I will definitely return to continue further medical treatment. It's not everyday you will find a doctor with the experience and drive to fight for and help you to achieve your goals. Thank you Dr. Yeko!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Yeko and office staff were great during my time at reproductive medicine. Dr. Yeko listened to my concerns and answer all my questions. I highly recommend dr. Yeko and staff at reproductive medicine.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Overall experience was great. The only thing that would have improved the experience is if there was a dedicated ART email that I could send my questions to instead of having to call and leave a message and wait for a call back.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Timothy R. Yeko

Dr. Timothy R. Yeko's response
Fantastic! We love hearing feedback like this. We’d like patients to know, however, that our ART Nurses do have a dedicated portal message inbox. And in fact, our ART department initiates messages to our patients with follow up after each appointment the patient has with our practice. We also ask that every patient reply to this message by 3pm each day to confirm understanding. Any patient having difficulty connecting through the portal should contact the office so that we can investigate. We appreciate the suggestion and a grateful for the constructive comments.

Submitted April 30, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Yeko. My surgery went well and his staff is awesome! I highly recommend him for any woman needing a myomectomy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Yeko was wonderful! We became pregnant after our first IUI! The ultrasound and office staff were amazing. I highly recommend this office!! Coral who did my IUI procedure was so kind and made me feel at ease. The office staff is knowledgeable and knows how to help with insurance information.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I received excellent care, everyone was kind and compassionate and made me feel at ease about the process. Everything ran very smoothly and they were well organized from nursing staff to billing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

The entire staff at Reproductive Medicine Group is fantastic. I am very tightly wound and they were incredibly patient as we navigated the complex world of infertility and RPL. I would recommend them to anyone looking for support.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

We saw Dr. Yeko for our fertility treatment. Our first try unfortunately did not work out, but Dr. Yeko and his staff have been amazingly supportive throughout and we are now blessed to be 9 weeks pregnant. We are so happy we chose to come to Reproductive Medicine Group. They have offered us top rate service and we could not be happier.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr. Yeko and the team made us feel very comfortable. They were very professional and on our side at the start.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Timothy R. Yeko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)