Ratings for Dr. Robert Kaszuba

I went here looking for a new PCP. The initial examination was a joke, they took my blood pressure only, never bothered to take my temperature, weight, or ask for any drug interactions. I had a appointment to see the doctor I was informed he was not there so a nurse did the consultation. I was informed because the doctor was not there they can't prescribe me anything that day and I would need to wait until the next day. I was not happy about this but agreed since I had a appointment. I was told I would receive a call in the AM when my scripts were ready they never called me. I called them at 1PM and got a run around on the phone, they put me on hold and had no intention of picking up the phone. I waited ten minutes then called back after that they put me on hold again and started hanging up on me. I called for 4 days straight trying to get the medicine I needed and never got anything, what a waste. I had to go to urgent care to get the medication I needed to pay another practice to do they same thing this practice should have done. The urgent care center I went to wrote my prescriptions with no issues. The staff is rude, childish, throwing crumpled up paper at each other joking around the whole time while I was the only one waiting in the lobby for almost an hour. This place is a total joke, and should not be in business. I went here looking for a new PCP. The initial examination was a joke, they took my blood pressure only, never bothered to take my temperature, weight, or ask for any drug interactions. I had a appointment to see the doctor I was informed he was not there so a nurse did the consultation. I was informed because the doctor was not there they can't prescribe me anything that day and I would need to wait until the next day. I was not happy about this but agreed since I had a appointment. I was told I would receive a call in the AM when my scripts were ready they never called me. I called them at 1PM and got a run around on the phone, they put me on hold and had no intention of picking up the phone. I waited ten minutes then called back after that they put me on hold again and started hanging up on me. I called for 4 days straight trying to get the medicine I needed and never got anything, what a waste. I had to go to urgent care to get the medication I needed to pay another practice to do they same thing this practice should have done. The urgent care center I went to wrote my prescriptions with no issues. The staff is rude, childish, throwing crumpled up paper at each other joking around the whole time while I was the only one waiting in the lobby for almost an hour. This place is a total joke, and should not be in business. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Robert_Kaszuba/reviews#ixzz49uRo6ExB

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

The staff needs training; they have no professional conduct except for the office manager. I understand the doctor hires intern who come and go and have no office background or people skills. I have been kept on "hold" for over 20 minutes and no one ever got back to me. This is consistent in the month of April 2014. The person answering the phone is rude and should never be working with the public. I was told that I never had a prescription that I was given and the person challenged me rather than tried to solve the problem. When I asked for a blood test script needed for the MRI she said it was already sent over in a defensive tone when it wasn't. The computer records are never up to date. The doctor is knowledgeable and friendly, but needs to hire normal medical staff that know what they are doing as medial records are too serious a matter to be inaccurate. Patients will loose loyalty to the doctor if they are treated in this manner.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

over several years I have found Dr.K to be very thorough, attentive, and knowledgeable. Seeing patients on time is not his best, but when seeing patients one on one, he does not skimp on the time he spends for each issue the patient has and follows up on any problem or complaint from the patient.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

As a family doctor and inattentive to ignore patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011