Ratings for Dr. Raviprasad G. Subraya

Dr. Subraya is very knowledgable. I have been going to him for almost 4 years. Office usually runs on time or within 10 minutes of appointment time. Testing there is thorough and results are available quickly. Dr. Subraya has done 2 Cardiac catheterizations for me and he is wonderful. He actually rearranged his schedule to come and do a morning cath for me (complicated story) so I would not be stuck in the hospital for an additional day.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I was scheduled for stress test and was told could do all in one day (4 hours) or break it up into two days (2 hours each). I selected the 2 day and the service was so poor it took 4 hours the first day and 3.5 the second day. After having a CT scan and going back a couple weeks later for the results, I waited for an hour past my appointment time and finally was ushered in to an room and had my temperature and blood pressure taken and then the Doctor came in and told me they had my results at the another office which was now closed. I found Dr. Subraya to be severely lacking in bedside manner and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009