Ratings for Dr. Jana Kenaan

I had problems during my pregnancy and suspected what the problem was before she ever saw me or made the same diagnosis (I had to do my own research). Since then, I've felt like the nurse and Dr. weren't concerned when I was concerned about the pregnancy; it felt like they just brushed things off until I called and demanded to be seen or else I was going to get my medical records and change doctors. I liked Dr. Kenaan a lot better before I got pregnant. Her personality is very straightforward and she is not the type to "coddle" or sit with you until you feel ok when you get bad news (I was told I was high risk and losing the baby "could go either way") I appreciate the direct approach but her bedside manner is very professional and not very sensitive. The office staff makes it seem like you are inconveniencing them when you have to call for information, or even to check in and out; they are not very friendly or professional.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

I always had to wait a long time past my appointment time to be called in - and then wait longer for the dr. I thought that I had PCOS and had to provide her with all of the data to support it. I did all the work a doctor is supposed to do - she just wrote a prescription. I was not satisfied with her or her staff and switched when I became pregnant.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

went to her for volvodynia condition she had no idea what to do I provided her info about the condtion, but she strung me along for over a year. seems her main practice may be the ob side with little regard to the gyno side. long waits in office. not good follow up with patients

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Jana Kenaan's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Winter Haven, FL