Ratings for Dr. Nelly D. Chambers

Dr. Chambers is truly wonderful. I feel like I hit the lotto when it come to Dr. Chambers. I have never felt confident with my previous Dr.'s because their lack of compassion or care. Dr. Chambers is very caring, communicates well, and has a natural caring personality that radiates when we speak. She isn't afraid to tell you what you need to hear, like "You need to lose weight." but she does it in a way that proves she cares vs just saying it. She is a wonderful, caring Dr. Someone will have to drag me out of there kicking and screaming if I have to change Dr.'s again. The only "issue" I had, was making an initial appointment. SHE IS BOOKED SOLID, but there is a very GOOD reason for it. She's just that awesome. Be patient with your appointment, it is worth it. I love the "Patient Portal" / Email service which creates a fast, easy way to communicate to the office, which does wonders for someone like me, who is very busy. I am at ease, knowing Dr. Chambers is my Primary Doc!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

If you want the best doctor in Tampa Bay, Nelly Chambers is it!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Nelly D. Chambers's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1999)

GHI