Ratings for Dr. Atta Butt

very bad experience, will not recommend this doc to anybody, i don't know how other clients are seeing this doc.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

My father was admitted into the hospital and this dr was the family dr and supposed to be the lead dr and communicate to the family as to what was happening, the severity, the status, etc. He did not communicate and did not always know what was going on. There was a lot of confusion with all the different drs and surgeons involved in regards to what was happening and what needs to be done. This was going on for a five day period until the passing of my father, when this dr acted surprised when we called him to tell him the outcome. In the meantime he was still on the hospital premises when it happened. He was the family dr for our entire family, and upon the passing of my father did not contact me at all to see how I was doing or to try and explain what had happened. His office staff changed frequently and the one standing nurse was very impersonable and very unhelpful any time we called in or was there for an office visit.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

excellent physician, sits down, talks to you, spends time listening. I am a medical professional. He's a doctor's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009