Ratings for Dr. Michael Radice

I love Dr. Mike and the staff at Radice Chiropractic. Even though I sometimes he runs a little behind schedule, it is always worth it. And the only reason he is behind is because he makes an effort to focus all his attention on you while you are there, and never rushes you out the door. I can't say enough wonderful things, and will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Radice has been adjusting my back for a couple of years and is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing a chiropractor. I no longer need a cane to walk. His staff, also, couldn't be better. Friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Great office. Very accomodating when scheduling appointments. Always able to find a slot to work with my crazy work schedule.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have sent a lot of coworkers to Dr. Mike because he is both a good doctor and a good man. I will continue to refer people to him. It really shows how much he cares for his clients by the time he takes with each and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Mike was really helpful with my lower back and neck pain. He also helped give me significant relief with sinus pressure and allergy symptoms. He really took the time to listen and take care of my needs. The wait was minimal and the office staff was really nice. Would definitely recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Radice is funny, kind and extremely knowlegeable and effective. I was in a car accident with a traumatic brain injury, disks messed up, etc. He worked tirelessly with me to help me get better. When one brace did not work as well as could be, he recommended another. When migraines were too much, he'd turn off the lights. He was already ready with a joke even when my head hurt to laugh. He is the only reason I did not jump off a bridge because I couldn't stand the pain anymore. His assistant is also kind and patient and smart--all things that make recovering from a traumatic injury so much easier. It's been 5 years and the pains almost gone. He is certified with the best chiropractic school--Palmer. He will help with your lawsuit because you know those insurance companies won't pay your bills unless you make them, but it's not his focus. If you want to scam the insurance company, he's not the one for you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Michael Radice's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2001)

AHC