Ratings for Dr. Dragos G. Zanchi

Dr Zanchi has treated my mother for pulmonary fibrosis. It has been a nightmare getting this guy to complete the necessary paperwork to get my mother a powered wheelchair. I have called his office on numerous occasions in an attempt to get him to complete the paperwork . I have spoken to many people including his office manager and still no results. The powered wheelchair company has called his office on more occasions than I. Dr Zanchi himself has not returned my phone call after I requested that he do so. The powered wheelchair company confided in me that three other patients have attempted to get him to complete this paperwork and he has not completed the required paperwork for any of those patients either. Dr Zanchi may use the excuse that his office staff completes these forms but as the senior clinician and business owner that responsibility ultimately falls in his hands. Dr Zanchi you have failed my mother.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr Zanchi is the first doctor who gave me treatments that worked. I have seen him now for several years. The staff is friendly and helpful. I recommend him to friends and family all the time.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011