You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kurt V. Erickson

Dr.Erickson is a wonderful doctor. He did not rush me into surgery. He explained everything clearly to me and answered all my questions. He never rushed out of the room like he was too busy. Bedside manner is top of the line. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a very competent surgeon. I had a colon resection done. I had no complications, incision healed very nicely.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

This doctor is horrible! He let my wound get seroisly infected and I wouldn't let him operate on my dog. Save your self much trouble and STAY AWAY. I cannot make this any more clear. His licenses should be revoked!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and took time to explain everything. Did not rush to do surgery immediately. Ordered the proper tests. Allowed time for me to digest all the information without pressure. Great outcome from his surgery. I am very happy with him being my doc!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Kurt V. Erickson's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=453314'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014