Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Langley

Compassionate down to earth. A patient is not always thinking clearly maybe very anxious, Dr Langley with put things into perspective with his methodical hands on approach.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Langley was the absolute worst doctor. He has a terrible bedside manner and made me suffer almost 38 hours before agreeing for me to have a c-section. He never checked on me or recovery or in my hospital room. I would never reccomend him to anyone. There are other nicer and more capable obgyn doctors at Watson Clinic like Dr. Hopper that I would recommend instead.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr Langley and his staff is wonderful!! I had come to him with problems maintaining a pregnancy and I am happy to say I am the proud mom of a 6 month old little girl. He and his staff and very caring and I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Langley had been my GYN Dr. for several years and helped me through several issues including cancer. You know immediately that he is a very careing Dr., friendly, puts his patients at ease and takes the time to answer any questions you might have.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Langley! I have been seeing him for over 4 years and have recommended him to many friends who also really like him. He is very down to earth, and his bedside manner is great. His staff is also wonderful. He recently delivered my son and he was able to lighten the mood throughout the c-section. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr Langley is an awesome Dr! He is so down to earth and tells you everything that you need to know and in terms you can relate to! He delivered my child and performed a surgery on me...AWESOME! A+

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Donald W. Langley's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal