Ratings for Dr. Wendy Williams

Best in the Universe will never trade her for anyone in the world. She is an amazing doctor she was born to be a Doctors. I am lost for world to explain how nice this Doctor is.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Williams has been my doctor and my family's doctor for many years. She's patient, a great listener and has always been very helpful with all out medical concerns. I trust her fully and see she really cares for her patients. Unfortunately because she is so great and patient, she's always fully booked and wait times can run long. But she's definitely worth the wait! (Great, friendly staff too!)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She's been my family doctor for many years and she is consistently fantastic at diagnosing and prescribing. Now I'm a mom and all my 4 kids go to her and they think she's the best also! ~ Carolyn M.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

She is my doctor shes amazing its raeshawn by the way if you read it

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Williams is an incredible doctor. She is very thorough and spends the time you need with her. She is unbelievable supportive and genuine. You may wait a little bit longer to see her, but when it is your turn, you have her undivided attention.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Williams has been my doctor for many years and I will never leave her practice. She is always willing to take extra time to explain things and will even call you personally. The wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Williams has been our family doctor for over 15 years. She is part of the our family and has been through all our ups and downs. You may have to wait to see her, but as everyone has previously said, she's the best, so it's o.k. She is a friend, doctor and counselor all in one. Never to busy to listen, and always looks up conditions, medications, to try to find the proper one for you...and even gets excited when you tell her about some new medication you heard about that can help a condition. There she goes opening up her medical book, learning about it. How can you not love her! We consider ourselves very lucky to have Dr. Williams as our physician!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

The staff at the clinic can be abrasive and non-responsive and as long as you know when to book an appointment, you should not run late. Regardless of the office's shortcomings, Dr. Williams is top notch. She is very knowledgeable and has a great ear for listening to what is bothering you. Unfortunatly she is not taking new patients, so best of luck.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I have dealt with many doctors over the years for my parents,children etc. Dr. williams is one of the best ever. She is very knowledgeable, understanding, kind & takes a real interest in her patients.The wait time is horrendous, but worthwhile.If more time is needed for a patient,she gives it. She is a credit to our medical system. Wish there were more like her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

She has my whole family record on file in her memory!She is a kind, caring, empathetic physician with a warm smile and a vast knwledge base in pharmaceuticals and GP. She is a real gem and if you can find another Dr. like her, stay with them! Or better yet with her!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010