Ratings for Dr. B Kelly

He makes you feel comfortable and listens to what you say. If he is not sure, he does the tests needed to make you better, if results come back unclear, he refers you to a specialist. He doesn't carry a prescription pad in and only gives one if needed. He has compassion for his patients when times are not good. They do not make doctors like him!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Very knowledgeable. Fast, no problem with referrals. Great doctor. He seems to read you well and communicates on your level. He is a learning doctor in otherwords he quite often has students in. His receptionists is excellent. She goes beond the call of duty. The wait times are always punctual. No problem with wait times.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Love Dr. Kelly, he is always very courteous and thoughtful. Dr. Kelly takes the time to listen to what i have to say and never makes me feel pressed for time. i have complete faith in his ability to provide the best care for my family. The receptionists are wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr.Kelly has been my Doctor since I was a child. He always checks up on not just my physical health, but my mental and emotional health as well. He takes the time to explain medications and procedures so I'm comfortable and understand them. His wife and receptionist both also know me by name, and always make sure to say hello when I see them around the city. I have the utmost faith and trust in the entire practice, and doubt I'll ever find a close second should I need to. While very few people like to go see their doctor, I often look forward to a visit with my good friend Burt :)

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Kelly has always been helpful to me, and because ive been going to him since I was little Ive had no problems at all!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

What a wonderful lad. Our family loves him. Very knowledgeable with regard to specialists. We wish more doctors were like him. He has a lot to give to our community. Prince George is grateful for Dr. Kelly's role in our community.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

What a wonderful man. He is very understanding and knowledgeable. The staff are always king and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr A.S.Kelly is a very knowledgeable and pleasant is a very

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr Kelly was very professional. He took the time to listen to me and I did not feel like we were pressured for time. I did not feel like he was judging me at all throughout the visit. He was the first doctor I actually saw at my appointment time. If only all doctors were more like him!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

dr kelly is a great dr the first dr who has not rushed me out of his office with a handfullof pills most of witch i never needed dr kelly does not give you the bums rush if i need to talk he takes the time even if he gets a bit behind but none of his patients seem to mind keep up the good smiles doc

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. B Kelly's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Kelly and his experience he is one of the best. His staff though is the worst ever. Rude, impolite and they lose your medical information. His secretar..."

October 20, 2015