Ratings for Dr. B Kelly

He was always very good to me. Always took the time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Ahhh...Dr. Kelly. So sad to here you are ill. You have been a wonderful, caring, patient, interesting, and kind doctor to myself, my husband and 3 boys. I so enjoyed chatting with you in French and listening to your stories and opinions of Scotland and Europe. Hope you get well soon so you can enjoy your retirement.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Kelly has been our doctor for years. It saddened us all to hear he was ill. We wish you a speedy recovery and a happy retirement.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Kelly has been my doctor since I was a child and I am absolutely devastated that he has fallen ill. I always looked forward to visiting him and listening to his 'funny accent'. This is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and I will forever be grateful for his service to this community.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

My doctor my children and grandchildren doctor . Best of care for over 20 years. Always in a good mood, takes the time you need and doesn't put up with any bs. Always training interns, helpful and giving. The staff in the office are amazing, too. Patient and professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He takes the time to find out how you're doing mentally not just physically.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

never had a doctor who actually to the time to know me. GREAT GUY..Great staff always helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He makes you feel comfortable and listens to what you say. If he is not sure, he does the tests needed to make you better, if results come back unclear, he refers you to a specialist. He doesn't carry a prescription pad in and only gives one if needed. He has compassion for his patients when times are not good. They do not make doctors like him!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Very knowledgeable. Fast, no problem with referrals. Great doctor. He seems to read you well and communicates on your level. He is a learning doctor in otherwords he quite often has students in. His receptionists is excellent. She goes beond the call of duty. The wait times are always punctual. No problem with wait times.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Love Dr. Kelly, he is always very courteous and thoughtful. Dr. Kelly takes the time to listen to what i have to say and never makes me feel pressed for time. i have complete faith in his ability to provide the best care for my family. The receptionists are wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010