Ratings for Dr. B Kelly

Best Dr we ever had. RIP Dr Kelly you will be sadly missed by all who knew you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very kind doctor. Passionate about his work. Has worked hard to improve quality of health care for all.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I'm not a patient of Dr. Kelly but have had the pleasure of meeting this kind wonderful man on a few occasions. Always a smile even in the face of adversity.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

He was a very kind person always listen to you. He would never judge you no matter what.l had him for a very long time and will never find anyone as good as him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He was always very good to me. Always took the time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Ahhh...Dr. Kelly. So sad to here you are ill. You have been a wonderful, caring, patient, interesting, and kind doctor to myself, my husband and 3 boys. I so enjoyed chatting with you in French and listening to your stories and opinions of Scotland and Europe. Hope you get well soon so you can enjoy your retirement.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Kelly has been our doctor for years. It saddened us all to hear he was ill. We wish you a speedy recovery and a happy retirement.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Kelly has been my doctor since I was a child and I am absolutely devastated that he has fallen ill. I always looked forward to visiting him and listening to his 'funny accent'. This is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and I will forever be grateful for his service to this community.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

My doctor my children and grandchildren doctor . Best of care for over 20 years. Always in a good mood, takes the time you need and doesn't put up with any bs. Always training interns, helpful and giving. The staff in the office are amazing, too. Patient and professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He takes the time to find out how you're doing mentally not just physically.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016