Ratings for Dr. Richard Ina

Absolutely fantastic! Extremely knowledgeable, works with patients lifestyle needs, finds answers to any question, has even assisted when other doctors messed up. The best doctor I have ever had - honestly

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

His staff is great! They always have returned calls, followed up with messages to and from the Dr. and have always been very efficient. Nancy, his nurse, is great!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

sincere and caring..always listens ..great support staff..gets to the root of the problem

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Ina for over 13 years. I would never change physicians even thought I moved 40 minutes away I still travel the distance to see him. He has helped me improve my health through complicated issues. I love the staff when I call they know who I am and they remember what is going on in my life.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr Ina has been my doctor for several years and I would never think of changing. He's very personable and takes the time he needs to find solutions to your health issues. His staff is very efficient. Nancy his nurse is always friendly and also knows what she is doing. Like how we can now get our bolldwork right in the office.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Ina is right on target everytime. If a specialist is needed, Dr. Ina already knew what the problem was, and I can't say enough good about him. His patients are not just numbers to him. He knows them, knows their bodies, and is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Can't say enough about our experience with Dr. Ina. Wonderful bedside manner and his office is so organized and their follow-up with patients need have been great.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Richard Ina's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)